old Whitetail buck in Northern Minnesota that lives in wolf country in a tamarac swamp . these old bucks here a strange noise, weird smell , flash of a light they stay low in a sneaky hiding place . had one old buck that lived by my hunting cabin because he knew wolves stay away from there ,buck had water .food and a 15 acre thick pine-tamarac wet woods no one ever went into and it was a very quiet place. so in the fall if he heard a door open he stayed hiding. but that old buck made one mistake after the rifle season and musket season ,he was thin and hungry from hiding. so on December 28th right at sunset this old 12 pt. walk out in the soybean field 30 yards away and myself hiding in a ground blind waiting yet for a decent buck that year ,i put an arrow thru his lungs with my x-bow and ended his life. i had never seen this old run down buck for a few years he was a ghost and did not know he even was still around. this old run down buck dressed only 165 lbs. no fat on him would have never made the winter but he still had a very nice 12 pt. unique typical rack.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman