From a bowhunter's perspective:

---One P&Y Sitka Blacktail buck, arrowed the first and only day I ever hunted them (Kodiak Island). Wish I'd bought more tags....I'd rate them the easiest
---Three P&Y Mule deer bucks taken including a Non-Typical in around 25 seasons of serious hunting
---Five P&Y Whitetail bucks arrowed in around 25 seasons of seriously chasing them
---Six P&Y Coues bucks arrowed in around 20 seasons of seriously hunting them
---Zero P&Y Blacktail bucks arrowed over 4 times hunting them....all 5-6 day hunts so not a lot of time into them. I've killed Blacktails with the bow but never a large one, although a big fork horn I got was aged at 5 years old by a biologist that did a teeth ring count. I'd rate them the hardest as I've yet to see a big Blacktail buck in my limited time bowhunting them...mostly during the rut.

None of the mature bucks of any species seem very easy except the Kodiak Island Sitka Blacktails in my experience. And I did see a fair number of decent bucks after I'd filled my tag...just out looking around when I was tired of catching fish. It was the peak rut around Thanksgiving week and there were alot of deer back in 1986.