Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by ribka
What's the powerful Teachers union's stance on firearms?

Real teachers didn't GAF what a union thought. We were there to educate the kids, not toe the line for some political agenda. The worst name somebody could call me was "educator"- - - - -an educator is a failed teacher who can't make the cut in the classroom, gets an advanced degree in something like "Outdoor Masturbation" and butt-kisses his/her way up the chain of command into an Assistant Principal or counselor's position, then rides the gravy train to retirement for the next 20 years or so. I spent every day of my teaching career in the classroom, and many of my students from 20+ years ago still keep in touch with me. They're making a good living doing what I taught them to do in the automotive industry and some are running their own shops.

Good on you. Both my parents taught over 35 years. My point is that The NEA and the AFT are very powerful radical left wing anti gun organizations and would never allow teachers to carry. And you've noticed they type of people going into teaching now and how many teachers now openly brag about sexualizing children with zero repercussions and full support of the NEA and AFT??

The teachers unions love these school shootings to push their politics and to energize their base

Last edited by ribka; 05/26/22.