Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Borchardt
You need to be ready for them to cancel your mortgage, bank account, healthcare insurance, car insurance, even your job and public school for your kids. No door kickers or even new laws will be needed, just a few oligarchs and you are screwed. Proving you have an AR will be as simple as looking at credit card records and internet accessory purchases.

THIS ...

I'm not gonna give up everything I've worked for over a dam gun, ain't gonna lose my driving license, insorence, health care. Freeze bank account, debit cord, turn off my power and cable god only knows what they'll do if we don't give up the guns.

I stand with law enforcement and I'm a lifelong republican USA USA USA

In the end, the govn't will probably cut you off anyway, because you are no longer a threat. There are no guns to fight back with. You have gone from "citizen" to "subject." When the Feds (or their "agents") come for the guns, that's when the shooting will start. Just like in 1776. Enough of us are staunch 2A and there will be a bloodbath. Way more of "us" than there are of "them".
It has been said that only a fraction (5%?) of the population was involved in the Revolutionary War. I'll be a 5%er. I will not give up my guns. Period. They may get 'em, but it will be over my dead body.

Charlton Heston said it best, "From my cold, dead hands."

But you do you. Cheers!!

And God Damn anybody that turns 'em in voluntarily. We aren't Australia.

Last edited by prplbkrr; 05/26/22.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.