Home
Buckle up Boy's, these lefty chit stains are coming to GRAB our guns !!! It's going get CRAZY !!! crazy crazy
I’m afraid it is coming now!
Add it to the list of things about to hit the fan. Between fuel, food and firearms, the air is charged with electricity.
No kidding.
Molon Labe!
Not just the lefty’s
I'll be waiting....
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!
Get vaccinated!!!!
You need to be ready for them to cancel your mortgage, bank account, healthcare insurance, car insurance, even your job and public school for your kids. No door kickers or even new laws will be needed, just a few oligarchs and you are screwed. Proving you have an AR will be as simple as looking at credit card records and internet accessory purchases.
With what they plan to do to us, they know they need to first take our guns.
Originally Posted by deflave
Get vaccinated!!!!

LOL
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Not just the lefty’s

Very true!
Get vaccinated!!!!

Àsshole!

Hahahaha!

We should ask DìlDoc Rocket what he thinks.

You know....CDC best practices and all.
You don't need no assault weapon to go durr huntin!
FORE!!!
Most everyone that wanted a gun bought one during the Scamdemic and when Hiden Biden stole the White House

Local gun stores here and in surrounding areas of N TX are full of new AR-15’s, TactiCool Shotguns, Hi-Cap 9mm’s and every Concealed Carry type of Handgun imaginable.

It was the biggest buying frenzy in US History, surpassing Slick Willie’s Assault Ban and the Halfican’s Occupation of the WH.

Sure, every time Pedo Joe mentions Gun Control, or the Waffen ATF makes a new Bullschitt Illegal “Ruling”, more than a few folks run out and buy something new.

And of course, anytime there’s a Mass Shooting or School Shooting, sales pick up for a while.

Mostly what we are seeing now is stupid prices on GunBroker of folks bidding like crazy on Hunting Rifles, Marlin Lever Guns, and Collectable S&W’s and Colts
Unless Hiden Biden Declares Martial Law, and sends the Waffen ATF and FBI to collect our guns, it’ll eventually taper off like it always does.
Squarles don't shoot back! What do you need a weapon of war for??
First rule of self-defense. Don't ever give your gun up.
Sadly, I lost all of mine in a tragic boating accident! The ones I didn't lose, I sold face to face while it was still legal to do so. Since I wasn't required by the gestapo, I have absolutely no idea who the fine upstanding folks were who paid me cash on the barrelhead for them (at a huge loss to me btw). Guns are icky!!!!!!! Now with all that said, come get what you think Ive got. In all likelihood, I wont be first on the list so that will give me time to have them all packed up nice and neat in the factory boxes waiting at the mailbox to be confiscated. Just please don't shoot my dogs or trample all over my garden in the process!
I'll go with history. Time and time again the Democrats would rather score punitive points on Republicans than actually control guns (whatever that means). The same old crap will fail to pass into law, and the Democrats will be able to point fingers and raise money. The histrionics on this thread and in the world all work in the Democrats favor and they will milk it for as long as they can. In the end, like usual, nothing will change.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Most everyone that wanted a gun bought one during the Scamdemic and when Hiden Biden stole the White House

Local gun stores here and in surrounding areas of N TX are full of new AR-15’s, TactiCool Shotguns, Hi-Cap 9mm’s and every Concealed Carry type of Handgun imaginable.

It was the biggest buying frenzy in US History, surpassing Slick Willie’s Assault Ban and the Halfican’s Occupation of the WH.

Sure, every time Pedo Joe mentions Gun Control, or the Waffen ATF makes a new Bullschitt Illegal “Ruling”, more than a few folks run out and buy something new.

And of course, anytime there’s a Mass Shooting or School Shooting, sales pick up for a while.

Mostly what we are seeing now is stupid prices on GunBroker of folks bidding like crazy on Hunting Rifles, Marlin Lever Guns, and Collectable S&W’s and Colts
Unless Hiden Biden Declares Martial Law, and sends the Waffen ATF and FBI to collect our guns, it’ll eventually taper off like it always does.
er

Don't forget the eight years when Obama was in office.
He didnt forget.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

er

Don't forget the eight years when Obama was in office.

I covered that. See bold print above. ^^^

I was in the Wholesale Firearms Industry during both of those POS’s “Administrations”.

You wouldn’t believe the numbers of guns I sold and train car loads of ammo.
I see now. smile
Originally Posted by Borchardt
You need to be ready for them to cancel your mortgage, bank account, healthcare insurance, car insurance, even your job and public school for your kids. No door kickers or even new laws will be needed, just a few oligarchs and you are screwed. Proving you have an AR will be as simple as looking at credit card records and internet accessory purchases.

THIS ...

I'm not gonna give up everything I've worked for over a dam gun, ain't gonna lose my driving license, insorence, health care. Freeze bank account, debit cord, turn off my power and cable god only knows what they'll do if we don't give up the guns.

I stand with law enforcement and I'm a lifelong republican USA USA USA
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
With what they plan to do to us, they know they need to first take our guns.

Thats right , its part of their agenda , they have to take the guns .
Good, it might be the spark we finally need to set off this powder keg. This party should’ve been started a long time ago.
Hope you gentlemen have bought all the ammo you needed. It’s fixing to disappear worse then before!
Get vaccinated!!!!
That is sooooo 2021. We’ve moved on to saving the kids from gun violence now. Gotta have that platform to run on in November doncha know.
I've been thinking about buying a gun....hmmmm....lol
Biggest piece of the known future spoken was shiet show .
Outside of that it’s hard to say .
Have braced for the worst many times to see it pass by .
But we now have a resident that hates us back , passionately .
Plus it creates so many digs for election schemes which I don’t understand why the play .
They could and probably will steal it like always .
It’s a shame we can’t get the right people to look into these killers social life and see who it is that gets inside their head .
I am convinced that timing is to dam close to often to be coincidence.
Kenneth
Here it comes: FedGov is going to stick it to The People - both parties:

https://www.kten.com/story/46582686...on-a-bipartisan-solution-on-gun-violence

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a 'bipartisan solution' on gun violence

By Lauren Fox, Morgan Rimmer, Ted Barrett and Clare Foran, CNN

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell told CNN on Thursday he met earlier in the day with Texas Sen. John Cornyn and encouraged the senior Republican senator to begin discussions with Democrats, including Sens. Chris Murphy of Connecticut and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona, to see if they can find a middle ground on legislation to respond to the tragic Texas elementary school shooting.

Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are facing enormous pressure to take action in the wake of the horrific shooting, but members on both sides acknowledge the uphill battle to find common ground given the highly polarized political climate around gun legislation and widespread GOP opposition to stricter gun control.

It is significant, though, that McConnell has decided to weigh in and is giving a greenlight to a bipartisan effort on a potential legislative response to the shooting. But it still remains to be seen what, if anything, talks will amount to given that countless mass shootings in recent years have failed to break the partisan stalemate over the issue of gun policy in Congress.

McConnell would not say specifically what the contours of that legislation should be, instead signaling he wants Cornyn to be the one to negotiate.

"I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution," McConnell told CNN.

Legislation to respond to mass shootings and counter gun violence has long been one of the most divisive and intractable policy issues facing lawmakers.

Cornyn said earlier on Thursday that he is going to meet today with Murphy, one of the most prominent Democrats on the issue of gun policy, to see what can be worked on. He and Murphy have actually met on and off for the last year on this issue and are going to try and resume some of their talks.

He said he doesn't know if they can get there on background checks or other bills, but he did say "this hopefully will provide a new, greater sense of urgency."

Cornyn has also said that he does not want to see the shooting used as a way to infringe on gun rights.

"There's a whole list of things that we can consider, but I think particularly mental health, access to mental health treatment is high on that list," he said, adding, "I think we need to be open to whatever, wherever the evidence leads us. I would say that this is not an excuse to infringe the Second Amendment rights of law abiding citizens doing that will do nothing to fix tragedies like this."

Talks 'just getting started'

Later on Thursday Cornyn said he had "touched gloves 'with Murphy and that their talks are "just getting started."

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has indicated that Democrats are willing to give some time and space for efforts to reach some kind of bipartisan compromise on gun legislation, though he has noted the odds are long. He has also made clear that these efforts will not be given an unlimited amount of time to play out.

"We have to try everything. We must not leave a single stone unturned," Schumer said earlier on Thursday.

He added, however, "this is not an invite to negotiate indefinitely. Make no mistake about it, if these negotiations do not bear fruit in a short period of time, the Senate will vote on gun safety legislation."

Senate Democrats took steps on Tuesday night to place two House-passed background checks bills onto the legislative calendar so they can be voted on. It's unclear, however, when the Senate might vote on the measures and they would not be expected to overcome a GOP filibuster.

Murphy described the effort he is engaged in, saying, "we'll have a series of meetings today to set the table for next week and then we will work really hard to try to find a bipartisan product."

He sounded a note of caution similar to Schumer however, adding, "I'm not going to negotiate forever."

"I've been through this before," he said. "I know sometimes Republicans are more interested in talking than doing, so if we can't get some progress by the end of next week, then I'll say to Sen. Schumer it's time to take votes. And Sen. Schumer has committed that we're gonna have votes one way or the other on the floor of the Senate on issues like background checks."

A number of Democrats are expressing optimism about the prospects, despite the extremely long odds of any kind of agreement.

Sen. Joe Manchin, a moderate West Virginia Democrat, called the bipartisan meeting on gun reform "very encouraging."

He said that members involved were looking at "a little bit of everything" -- such as background check expansion and red flag laws -- to see what could get bipartisan support.

Asked if he believed Democrats could get 10 Republicans on board, he said that he "always" believes they will. "You quit thinking about the politics and can you get elected on these votes. This is about basically protecting children. If they can't rise to that, they ought to deep, deep dig inside and find out why in the heck we're here."

Most legislation requires at least 10 Republican votes to overcome a filibuster in the Senate given the current 50-50 partisan split.

Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, who has been engaged in gun reform talks with colleagues on both sides of the aisle for years, said Thursday when asked about red flag laws and other gun-related measures that "for the first time," he and Cornyn and other Republican colleagues are "talking seriously," after the shooting in Texas.

"That's a major cause of encouragement to me," he said. "I'm hoping now we can reach that critical mass that will get us to 60 votes. I'm hopeful for the first time in a long time."
I personally think it’s these hardcore video games kids have grown up playing since they was 5 years old. This kind of crap didn’t start until all of the call of duty and games like that came out. Kids minds at an early age can get anything embedded no matter what it is!
Think farm country would shut off the food to the liberal cities?
17+million ARs out there...
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne

blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone.
[Linked Image]

Sorry. I do agree that parents are letting their kids do all kinds of stuff they shouldn't, but whenever I see someone talk about the video games, this is what I see in my head...

Attached picture darn kids.jpg

And right here is the perfect summation of how it is going to happen. And it is much closer than you think,
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Ain’t enough folks with balls to use the nasty assault weapons, so they’ll roll over and turn em in. Bank on it.
The democRATs were waiting for this day and now they are about to have an orgasm taking away what is ours. We all knew it was coming and now it's here.

kwg
Originally Posted by WAM
Ain’t enough folks with balls to use the nasty assault weapons, so they’ll roll over and turn em in. Bank on it.
What WAM said! They will be in line with there heads down!
Originally Posted by ol_mike

THIS ...

I'm not gonna give up everything I've worked for over a dam gun, ain't gonna lose my driving license, insorence, health care. Freeze bank account, debit cord, turn off my power and cable god only knows what they'll do if we don't give up the guns.

In the end, the govn't will probably cut you off anyway, because you are no longer a threat. There are no guns to fight back with. You have gone from "citizen" to "subject." When the Feds (or their "agents") come for the guns, that's when the shooting will start. Just like in 1776. Enough of us are staunch 2A and there will be a bloodbath. Way more of "us" than there are of "them".
It has been said that only a fraction (5%?) of the population was involved in the Revolutionary War. I'll be a 5%er. I will not give up my guns. Period. They may get 'em, but it will be over my dead body.

Charlton Heston said it best, "From my cold, dead hands."

But you do you. Cheers!!

And God Damn anybody that turns 'em in voluntarily. We aren't Australia.
Originally Posted by Buck720
I personally think it’s these hardcore video games kids have grown up playing since they was 5 years old. This kind of crap didn’t start until all of the call of duty and games like that came out. Kids minds at an early age can get anything embedded no matter what it is!

I read this shooters favorite fame was call of duty.

Bb
AKCHOPPER: I have a plan!
And just part of it is - MOLON LABE
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by WAM
So says Elmer Fudd ................. laugh laugh
Do not forget, they want to lower the population by 5.5 trillion by 2030. It is not just guns you will give up. Most will give up their life and all worldly possessions. Never stand down or give up.
Originally Posted by 57springer
Originally Posted by WAM

Damn, that one's funny.
Get vaccinated!!!!

BS. It didnt help you one little bit. shocked
Originally Posted by kwg020
The democRATs PLANNED THIS DAY and now they are about to have an orgasm taking away what is ours. We all knew it was coming and now it's here.

kwg
FIXT

Trump and NRA in Houston this weekend as kids are buried. Perfect timing is no coincidence.

The Biggest Operation

Kids be scared

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hope you gentlemen have bought all the ammo you needed. It’s fixing to disappear worse then before!

I've got plenty of powder, caps, and ball, LOL.

[Linked Image]

I've got plenty of powder, caps, and ball, LOL.

[Linked Image]
Nice ! Love them cap n balls !
Nice ! Love them cap n balls !
Thanks. Me too. Just today, I was at the range shooting my Uberti 1860 Army .44. That thing's a blast. Uses a lot more powder up than my 1851, though, and powder has been hard to come by for a couple of years now. Caps, too. Finding either in stock anywhere is rare as hen's teeth.
Nice gun, hide it and use something a little more apropos.
Originally Posted by WAM
What’s your provenance, noob?

No. The first-person shooter games didn’t really get going until the late 90’s
Shall not be infringed, what part of that do these müthafuçkers not understand.
Word on the street from DC is that nothing is going to even get close to passing.

Even Dem lobbyists are sick of Biden and Schumer's stupidity.

Much different mood than after Parkland.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Silent hill and grand theft auto was out and they are almost as bad if not the same!
Molon Labe!

Sums it up nicely.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Silent hill and grand theft auto was out and they are almost as bad if not the same!
Resident Evil predated them, but was a second person shooter, i.e., you could see your character all the time.

PS I played Resident Evil and Silent Hill when they first came out. I can run through Resident Evil in my sleep, I did it so many times, LOL.
We've seen it before. American's rights will continue to erode.

BINGO!!!

Social media bullies and violent video games are the mindbenders that gave us twisted kids now.
Maybe shooter video games play some small part IDK. Personally I believe that it’s the whole sick morally bankrupt culture that we live in. Look around to all of the things going on culturally in our society and then factor roughly 350 million people and it’s no giant surprise that a few miserable short of a full deck suicidal people decide to kill others along with themselves.

As far as gun control the best we thing that we have going for us is the timeframe. Gun control signed into law over the next few months will be one more thing hurt democrats and rinos in November. Democrats would probably be best to let things go until after elections and use it as a tool to promise there base that they will enact gun control if the base comes out to vote. Right now the left has little reason to vote this November. If democrats can make it about guns and abortion it might help a few democrats in marginal races.
Didn’t we just give hundreds of thousands of M4 rifles and other weapons and hardware, light and heavy, to the Taliban /Terrorists in addition to providing weapons to the citizens of Ukraine?
Lemming brings up a good point, compare the shooting deaths to abortion murders.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Didn’t we just give hundreds of thousands of M4 rifles and other weapons and hardware, light and heavy, to the Taliban /Terrorists in addition to providing weapons to the citizens of Ukraine?
Yeah, but those folks know how to behave responsibly with full auto military arms.
If you want the shootings to stop then stop the FBI/CIA grooming the mentally I’ll to become mass murders. Stop the war on males and white males in particular. Stop the crt indoctrination that is destroying healthy society and gender roles. It’s not the guns it’s the cultural Marxism.
Originally Posted by kwg020
The democRATs were waiting for this day and now they are about to have an orgasm taking away what is ours. We all knew it was coming and now it's here.

kwg
Lol. Wargasm

“I am The One - Orgasmatron….”

- Motörhead
The Democrats see gun control as a way to harm Republicans. Most gun owners are Republicans. The reason most gun owners are Republicans is that the Democrats have been attacking them--us--since at lest 1960.

I don't see any restrictive legislation this time. In 1994 the so-called Assault Weapon Ban did not confiscate or prevent the purchase of any AR15. All it did is require new AR15s to not have a flash suppressor or a bayonet stub. And it expired in 10 years. There were 500,000 AR15s in private hands then. There are an estimated 20,000,000 now. The dems don't want to lose votes.
If democrats didn’t have the gun control drum to beat along with a few other issues they wouldn’t be relevant on any level.

They aren’t going to take our guns boys, if they did they’d have nothing more to cry on tv about for attention and donations from a grossly overweight single mothers.
The democrats know they are skating on thin ice this year without touching anything highly contraversial.

Even Chuck U Schumer has to run this year, and he's running against a black republican.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
AKCHOPPER: I have a plan!
And just part of it is - MOLON LABE
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I hear ya Brother !
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I've been thinking about buying a gun....hmmmm....lol

Sam, if I were you, I would get a booster first.

LOL
Originally Posted by luv2safari

BINGO!!!

Social media bullies and violent video games are the mindbenders that gave us twisted kids now.

Absolutely has played a part.
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
If democrats didn’t have the gun control drum to beat along with a few other issues they wouldn’t be relevant on any level.

They aren’t going to take our guns boys, if they did they’d have nothing more to cry on tv about for attention and donations from a grossly overweight single mothers.
The timing is bad as far as elections being less than six months away but when bans do not work they’ll always have more bans for more guns to run on.

They wouldn’t be relevant now if not for a heavily tilted media and educational system.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Think farm country would shut off the food to the liberal cities?

I have a pushed for this for years with the farmers that I know. Why feed the folks that are taking your rights and way of life away?
Democrats are always fighting tooth and nail.

Republicans are always sitting back playing a prefect defense. “Who cares if we are giving up 9 and 15 yards a play, at least they’re not going to score a touchdown…..”

“Oh crap, there’s 35 seconds left on the clock and they’ve made it to the red zone.”

Democrats will throw out 1,000 stupid unconstitutional law ideas. Republicans always pat themselves on the back for only allowing 2 or 3 of them into law. Repeat.

There is no room for compromise. Next thing we know, we are the frog in the pot and water is boiling all of a sudden.
Go ahead and cancel my life(job, farm, bank accounts, etc). All you did is cancel all the things that kept me from coming after your azzes already. Get with it, see where it winds up. [bleep] around and find out, scum.
I had a plumber at the house yesterday. His son is former SF and now employed by the State Police in Delaware.

The plumber was asking his boy if gun confiscation became a reality, would the State Police or other local LE agencies be tasked with collecting the banned firearms?

The kid said, no way. It would be an impossible task going to the millions of homes, chasing firearms.

The FBI and ATF don’t have that kind of manpower either…He figured all the politicians could do is make a weapon illegal to own. Ask for the population to voluntarily surrender the weapon(s) and call it a win for the anti-gun lobby.

🦫
Hell is about to rain down on the democraps in November. The previews by way of the primaries already show that. They are trying to loot the treasury and gut the Bill of Rights any way they can before before they go.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
I had a plumber at the house yesterday. His son is former SF and now employed by the State Police in Delaware.

The plumber was asking his boy if gun confiscation became a reality, would the State Police or other local LE agencies be tasked with collecting the banned firearms?

The kid said, no way. It would be an impossible task going to the millions of homes, chasing firearms.

The FBI and ATF don’t have that kind of manpower either…He figured all the politicians could do is make a weapon illegal to own. Ask for the population to voluntarily surrender the weapon(s) and call it a win for the anti-gun lobby.

🦫

\We outnumber the enemy, if they should choose to become the enemy.

🦫
The thing is that would be a huge win for the democrats. So what if they don’t go door to door taking guns. If you’re unable to buy another one and have to live the rest of your life in constant fear hoping that you don’t get ratted out or otherwise caught and get a mandatory 10 years per weapon prison sentence something akin to what East Germany was like.

Or living with the knowledge that if you give them to your kids when you pass that they’ll be looking at 10 years in federal prison per weapon on top of the lost monetary value of your own property since you can’t legally sell them. The government won’t get them all on day one but will have nearly all of them within a few decades by hook or by crook.
Dems can all fugg off. So can anyone supporting any gun control at all!
]
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Go ahead and cancel my life(job, farm, bank accounts, etc). All you did is cancel all the things that kept me from coming after your azzes already. Get with it, see where it winds up. [bleep] around and find out, scum.

At my age I can relate to this point of view myself. But who do I take out my frustrations on?

BINGO!!!

YES, and the argument; millions of people played videa games and didn't go act out what they saw.

Yeah, millions of people drank a beer and didn't become gutter drunks either, but some did.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If you want the shootings to stop then stop the FBI/CIA grooming the mentally I’ll to become mass murders. Stop the war on males and white males in particular. Stop the crt indoctrination that is destroying healthy society and gender roles. It’s not the guns it’s the cultural Marxism.
This.

BINGO!!!

YES, and the argument; millions of people played videa games and didn't go act out what they saw.

Yeah, millions of people drank a beer and didn't become gutter drunks either, but some did.
Shucks guess we'll have to ban video games prohibit alcohol.....and guns.
You geezers make it easy for libtards.
This.

They're not interested in effectively stopping or mitigating them. Mass killings are beneficial to the enemies of freedom.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
They're not interested in effectively stopping or mitigating them. Mass killings are beneficial to the enemies of freedom.

They're creating the problem hoping we'll accept their solution, which is communism.
The cause of many woe's.
Originally Posted by Raferman

BINGO!!!

Can kids watch a movie with hordes of murder, rape, torture, etc. ? There's limits set pertaining to age groups, little kids killing people with their video gun of choice AK-47, AR-15, machine guns, running people over with cars/trucks. Sometimes for hours per day.
Anybody who thinks that has no affect on an 7-8-9-10++ year old kids ain't too smart.

BINGO!!!

Can kids watch a movie with hordes of murder, rape, torture, etc. ? There's limits set pertaining to age groups, little kids killing people with their video gun of choice AK-47, AR-15, machine guns, running people over with cars/trucks. Sometimes for hours per day.
Anybody who thinks that has no affect on an 7-8-9-10++ year old kids ain't too smart.
34 years old played all that [bleep] never once thought about shooting people.
Don't let the rinos pull the wool over your eyes.
Raise your kids right and video games don't matter.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

🦫
The thing is that would be a huge win for the democrats. So what if they don’t go door to door taking guns. If you’re unable to buy another one and have to live the rest of your life in constant fear hoping that you don’t get ratted out or otherwise caught and get a mandatory 10 years per weapon prison sentence something akin to what East Germany was like.

Or living with the knowledge that if you give them to your kids when you pass that they’ll be looking at 10 years in federal prison per weapon on top of the lost monetary value of your own property since you can’t legally sell them. The government won’t get them all on day one but will have nearly all of them within a few decades by hook or by crook.

I get exactly what you’re saying. Like most of us, we all know going anti-gun isn’t going to prevent anything. People, especially the mentally infirm will always harm people.

At some point, and I don’t know when, our nation needs to accept that some people, after being evaluated, must to treated in a secure facility, until they are deemed no longer a harm to society. If the individual never reaches that level of certainty. They need to be kept secured and away from the public.

Prisons for the mentally unstable isn’t the answer, either. I have always called BS on those people and organizations that say police need to be trained up to know how to best handle a crazy person. For fûcks sake, crazy is hard enough. Crazy and armed is a whole other barrel of monkeys. Most cops have more than enough training on how to de-escalate a situation. And they do try.

It’s pretty damn funny, with all the defund the police yapping, and the budgets cutting being done with some of the money said to be going into new, non-Leo safety agencies that will send a person with mental health training on a mental distress individual call out. I have yet to see or hear of a single call out from a 911 call where the police are not being sent to the address first.

Where’s those front line social workers who know best how to defuse a situation? Again, it’s all public and political theatrics.

But wait for it...Now the Liberal politicians are trying to claw back that budget money, because law abiding citizens are being hammered by the criminals and the mentally ill. They now realize it was a knee-jerk reaction to a political agenda that they and the media created over George Floyd.

The anti-gun lobby and Liberal politicians want others to believe in a utopia of safety. They sell that utopia to people who don’t own or actually use firearms, but it always becomes a nightmare for the law abiding citizens who suffer from being victimized. No guns is their false utopia they have been selling since before the Brady Bill.

The anti-gun lobbying won’t change. It makes them too much money. There is a silver lining, though....Since George Floyd, BLM, Antifa, riots, protests and Biden. More firearms have been sold in the US to first time gun owners than ever before.

People are scared, as they should be, and they are armed.

Long live the 2nd

🦫

BINGO!!!

There in lies the problem. Unfortunately this stuff will never end and it’s BS when a politician gets on their stump and says “not one more dead child” or words to that effect. How are you going to stop it? Most of it comes down to parenting but how’s a screwed up country of 350 million people going to insure great parenting?

Democrats can fain outrage and claim that it’s never going to happen again while feeding off of peoples emotions and wanting answers but the truth is. As a percentage of the population it’s extremely isolated but there is no way to stop all of it but that’s something that nobody wants to hear.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

🦫

I get exactly what you’re saying. Like most of us, we all know going anti-gun isn’t going to prevent anything. People, especially the mentally infirm will always harm people.

At some point, and I don’t know when, our nation needs to accept that some people, after being evaluated, must to treated in a secure facility, until they are deemed no longer a harm to society. If the individual never reaches that level of certainty. They need to be kept secured and away from the public.

Prisons for the mentally unstable isn’t the answer, either. I have always called BS on those people and organizations that say police need to be trained up to know how to best handle a crazy person. For fûcks sake, crazy is hard enough. Crazy and armed is a whole other barrel of monkeys. Most cops have more than enough training on how to de-escalate a situation. And they do try.

It’s pretty damn funny, with all the defund the police yapping, and the budgets cutting being done with some of the money said to be going into new, non-Leo safety agencies that will send a person with mental health training on a mental distress individual call out. I have yet to see or hear of a single call out from a 911 call where the police are not being sent to the address first.

Where’s those front line social workers who know best how to defuse a situation? Again, it’s all public and political theatrics.

But wait for it...Now the Liberal politicians are trying to claw back that budget money, because law abiding citizens are being hammered by the criminals and the mentally ill. They now realize it was a knee-jerk reaction to a political agenda that they and the media created over George Floyd.

The anti-gun lobby and Liberal politicians want others to believe in a utopia of safety. They sell that utopia to people who don’t own or actually use firearms, but it always becomes a nightmare for the law abiding citizens who suffer from being victimized. No guns is their false utopia they have been selling since before the Brady Bill.

The anti-gun lobbying won’t change. It makes them too much money. There is a silver lining, though....Since George Floyd, BLM, Antifa, riots, protests and Biden. More firearms have been sold in the US to first time gun owners than ever before.

People are scared, as they should be, and they are armed.

Long live the 2nd

🦫
Plus 1

You can’t win an argument with someone that views the world through emotions.

A lot of the same people that harp the most for gun control are the same anti law enforcement people that hate police but want the police/government to be the only ones armed.

BINGO!!!

Sounds like you cured the nation, you're raising ''your kids'' right, we're saved. Yippeee.

Are 7-8-9-10-14 year olds allowed to buy booze, NO , Guns?, NO , cars/trucks?, NO, it's because they're too young to be trusted to make good decisions with them.

Play violent video games killing innocent people or plowing Granny & PawPaw under with a Lamborghini ? SATIRE> Sure that's fine, let the boy sit in his room and enjoy himself hell he ain't got no friends and the girls don't seem to like him.

Hell we got him a big bottle of Risperdal N Ziprasidone to calm his ass down, plus momma give a valium here & there. Little schit better stay out of my liquor cabinet or he's gonna get this redwing boot in his ass. smile
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Democrats are always fighting tooth and nail.

Republicans are always sitting back playing a prefect defense. “Who cares if we are giving up 9 and 15 yards a play, at least they’re not going to score a touchdown…..”

“Oh crap, there’s 35 seconds left on the clock and they’ve made it to the red zone.”

Democrats will throw out 1,000 stupid unconstitutional law ideas. Republicans always pat themselves on the back for only allowing 2 or 3 of them into law. Repeat.

There is no room for compromise. Next thing we know, we are the frog in the pot and water is boiling all of a sudden.

Exactly!

It irks me to no end when I see SO many people STILL say "why, that can't happen in Uhmurka!.... They've been trying that for years, and it has never passed! We'll bounce back from this just like we always have!"

Yeah.... that'll never pass... until it does. And these people refuse to see that is IS happening already. Every day, things get worse... and they go along with it.
chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this big-screen tv and barca lounger, Aahhh life is good
They need our guns and they need them fast!....When enough of us lose everything we have worked our whole life for, (and I see the potential for that happening real fast) we no longer have anything to lose, that's when the blood flows.....MOLON LABE!
Sī vīs pācem, parā bellum
chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this big-screen tv and barca lounger, Aahhh life is good
Originally Posted by cvmw
They need our guns and they need them fast!....When enough of us lose everything we have worked our whole life for, (and I see the potential for that happening real fast) we no longer have anything to lose, that's when the blood flows.....MOLON LABE!
Sī vīs pācem, parā bellum
I will agree !

THIS ...

Im not sure if this is sarcasm, stupidity, or youre just a flaming pussy, but in any case, if taken at face value there is ANY truth to your post, DU (democratic underground) is where you belong, not here. I aint giving up jack [bleep]. [bleep] around and find out
Gonna be another panic run on guns ! Better get ahead of the curve, boys, and do it now!

Nothing wrong with that, I guess- I won't be buying any more. smile

Re- Buck: That was brought home to me when i took my young boys to see Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles. What a classic! smile

Leaving the theatre, there were at least a dozen kids under the age of 10 out in the parking lot kicking at each other.

I told my boys if I found out they were doing that, they would be too busy rubbing their ass and crying to kick at anyone.

It worked.

No idea where those kids' parents were.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Good, it might be the spark we finally need to set off this powder keg. This party should’ve been started a long time ago.

I hope you're right !!
A mad shooter on the rampage for over an hour while the police were busy doing other things, looking for keys, trying to find a negotiator whatever. The governments response on both sides seems to be that they need to further restrict people's ability to protect themselves. People don't need guns, they can just call the police, sounds more empty than ever.

Bb
Originally Posted by Stophel
You don't need no assault weapon to go durr huntin!

Every time I have tried to ask a Buck what kind gun he wanted shot with the damn thing took off running. A self loading rifle helps in this situation 😉
Republican and Democrat means less now than ever. It is now globalist and freedom lovers. The only reason I vote Republican is there are some good folks trying to save the party, but I have no loyalty to the party just because of a name. The Democrat party is nearly all Globalist, and the ones that aren't are cowards and afraid to say it. All we can hope is there are still enough good guys to stop the madness long enough to get a decent POTUS......but I won't count on it.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

Isn't just the lefties. Take a look at what those c unts McConnell and cornyn are doing.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

Isn't just the lefties. Take a look at what those c unts McConnell and cornyn are doing.

Those are the leaders of the Republican party in CONgress. They both hate Donald Trump and his America First agenda.

"The United States government is a clear and present danger to every single American, as well as all freedom-loving peoples across the world."
Proving you have an AR will be as simple as looking at credit card records and internet accessory purchases.
Cash is king. At a gun show. Pricier, but untraceable.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Republican and Democrat means less now than ever. It is now (((globalist))) and freedom lovers. The only reason I vote Republican is there are some good folks trying to save the party, but I have no loyalty to the party just because of a name. The Democrat party is nearly all (((Globalist))), and the ones that aren't are cowards and afraid to say it. All we can hope is there are still enough good guys to stop the madness long enough to get a decent POTUS......but I won't count on it.

Those advancing globalism, and all that implies (perverting the culture, open borders, letting dangerous criminals go unpunished, prosecuting self-defenders, gun bans, etc.,), are well compensated, off the record, for their service to the (((ruling class))). It's no accident that they enter public service of modest means, and leave mega wealthy.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

Those are the leaders of the Republican party in CONgress. They both hate Donald Trump and his America First agenda.

"The United States government is a clear and present danger to every single American, as well as all freedom-loving peoples across the world."

In the final analysis, they don't intend to control us. That's not their great intent. The intent is to kill us.. all of us.
Originally Posted by kappa8
Proving you have an AR will be as simple as looking at credit card records and internet accessory purchases.
I like the way you think wink
The Constitution does NOT protect your guns. Your guns protect the Constitution. Unless you choose to obey.

If you obey their new "law" you are as guilty as they are and have even less spine then they do.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Republican and Democrat means less now than ever. It is now (((globalist))) and freedom lovers. The only reason I vote Republican is there are some good folks trying to save the party, but I have no loyalty to the party just because of a name. The Democrat party is nearly all (((Globalist))), and the ones that aren't are cowards and afraid to say it. All we can hope is there are still enough good guys to stop the madness long enough to get a decent POTUS......but I won't count on it.

Those advancing globalism, and all that implies (perverting the culture, open borders, letting dangerous criminals go unpunished, prosecuting self-defenders, gun bans, etc.,), are well compensated, off the record, for their service to the (((ruling class))). It's no accident that they enter public service of modest means, and leave mega wealthy.

No. It isn't any accident and the slightest of forensic accounting would reveal the depth of these crimes. But.. that doesn't happen.
Originally Posted by kappa8

Many people are going to keep a personal blue book these days.
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

In the final analysis, they don't intend to control us. That's not their great intent. The intent is to kill us.. all of us.

The vast majority in this country would read this and think you're way crazy. The average american can't fathom the level of evil controlling this country and most of the world.
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

The vast majority in this country would read this and think you're way crazy. The average american can't fathom the level of evil controlling this country and most of the world.

We both know we're both right.
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]
Originally Posted by Morewood
That's what the left would like to do to Americans who hold opinions and have values that were considered standard in America just twenty years ago. But they must first take the guns.

PS The Red Flag law is merely a mechanism that they plan increasingly to use for this purpose. It establishes an easily abused mechanism for disarming all Americans who hold disfavored views/values.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I hope you're right !!

Waiting for the war to go hot.
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

They're own by the globulists, and McConnell by the ChinkComs in particular.
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

Why do you think McConnell and Cornyn aren't lefties?
Originally Posted by dassa
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

Those two are certainly globalists, same same.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
A mad shooter on the rampage for over an hour while the police were busy doing other things, looking for keys, trying to find a negotiator whatever. The governments response on both sides seems to be that they need to further restrict people's ability to protect themselves. People don't need guns, they can just call the police, sounds more empty than ever.

Bb

Bb, you ever think maybe they just don't want to solve this problem? It's just too convenient for the narrative.

Take everybody's guns awag to "keep our schools and children safe". Who wouldn't want children to be safe?

Right..
Fugk them, that's all I have to say!
That's what the left would like to do to Americans who hold opinions and have values that were considered standard in America just twenty years ago. But they must first take the guns.

PS The Red Flag law is merely a mechanism that they plan increasingly to use for this purpose. It establishes an easily abused mechanism for disarming all Americans who hold disfavored views/values.

Absolutely true. There can be NO compromise in this! Every inch that “we” give is 100 miles they’ll take. We should be going TOWARDS more freedom with the 2A. Since recent court rulings have been favorable to us we can’t lose our momentum and must continue demanding that our inalienable rights are not infringed.

It’s sickening to me that this illegitimate administration would send 100’s of billions of dollars to some backwater chithole to arm the peasants of Ukraine so they can defend themselves against the aggressors while simultaneously trying to disarm us so that we can’t. These criminals deserve the most severe lawful punishment.
Originally Posted by KenMi
The democrats know they are skating on thin ice this year without touching anything highly contraversial.

Even Chuck U Schumer has to run this year, and he's running against a black republican.

Would love to see his fat bolshevik ass get culled.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/gasoline-hits-record-high-during-memorial-day-weekend

Absolutely true. There can be NO compromise in this! Every inch that “we” give is 100 miles they’ll take. We should be going TOWARDS more freedom with the 2A. Since recent court rulings have been favorable to us we can’t lose our momentum and must continue demanding that our inalienable rights are not infringed.

It’s sickening to me that this illegitimate administration would send 100’s of billions of dollars to some backwater chithole to arm the peasants of Ukraine so they can defend themselves against the aggressors while simultaneously trying to disarm us so that we can’t. These criminals deserve the most severe lawful punishment.

And catch 22 in arming the peasants is when they are killed or wounded during a war, that country can now claim that the opposing forces were killing civilians.
Participation trophies, safe spaces & the annihilation of the American family structure. George said it best:

Agreed.
Originally Posted by JOG
I'll go with history. Time and time again the Democrats would rather score punitive points on Republicans than actually control guns (whatever that means). The same old crap will fail to pass into law, and the Democrats will be able to point fingers and raise money. The histrionics on this thread and in the world all work in the Democrats favor and they will milk it for as long as they can. In the end, like usual, nothing will change.

You're wrong. We have thousands of gun control laws on the books in this Country already because THINGS DO CHANGE. You just haven't noticed
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
Fugk them, that's all I have to say!
I'm right there with ya..... smile
They will use this to restrict ammo if they can, too.

And magazines.

I can clearly see that forming now.
Magazines will definitely be on liberals gun control bill.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Magazines will definitely be on liberals gun control bill.

You're right, Joel. They're working very hard on the magazines..

Shotgun off the porch..

CornPop.
Shotgun off the porch.

Originally Posted by dassa
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

John Cornyn has been a POS from Day One. He's one of those "gentleman/estate hunters" who thinks being an occasional quail hunter gives him street cred. He looks down his nose at anybody who wants anything more than a SxS shotgun.

I like the way you think!
I am going to DC on the 8th to hand over some of my dark money archives to the Capital Research Center. I've heard already that the "gun safety" organizations (which are about as dark-money, oligarch-bankrolled as it can get, literally 100 percent) will be rallying June 11. Hopefully by then I'll be shooting trap back home.
But I really don't think there's going to be any legislation. Just too much anger AT Democrat incompetence, plus the fact they absolutely do NOT have a mandate. With trust in government at such a low point, it would be suicide simply because ordinary Americans are so frustrated and scared of the near future. Never mind the long run which is worse.
© 24hourcampfire