Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Molon Labe!

Sums it up nicely.

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Buck720
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I personally think it’s these hardcore video games kids have grown up playing since they was 5 years old. This kind of crap didn’t start until all of the call of duty and games like that came out. Kids minds at an early age can get anything embedded no matter what it is!

No. The first-person shooter games didn’t really get going until the late 90’s
Silent hill and grand theft auto was out and they are almost as bad if not the same!
Resident Evil predated them, but was a second person shooter, i.e., you could see your character all the time.

PS I played Resident Evil and Silent Hill when they first came out. I can run through Resident Evil in my sleep, I did it so many times, LOL.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We've seen it before. American's rights will continue to erode.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I personally think it’s these hardcore video games kids have grown up playing since they was 5 years old. This kind of crap didn’t start until all of the call of duty and games like that came out. Kids minds at an early age can get anything embedded no matter what it is!

BINGO!!!

Social media bullies and violent video games are the mindbenders that gave us twisted kids now.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe shooter video games play some small part IDK. Personally I believe that it’s the whole sick morally bankrupt culture that we live in. Look around to all of the things going on culturally in our society and then factor roughly 350 million people and it’s no giant surprise that a few miserable short of a full deck suicidal people decide to kill others along with themselves.

As far as gun control the best we thing that we have going for us is the timeframe. Gun control signed into law over the next few months will be one more thing hurt democrats and rinos in November. Democrats would probably be best to let things go until after elections and use it as a tool to promise there base that they will enact gun control if the base comes out to vote. Right now the left has little reason to vote this November. If democrats can make it about guns and abortion it might help a few democrats in marginal races.

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Didn’t we just give hundreds of thousands of M4 rifles and other weapons and hardware, light and heavy, to the Taliban /Terrorists in addition to providing weapons to the citizens of Ukraine?

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Lemming brings up a good point, compare the shooting deaths to abortion murders.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Didn’t we just give hundreds of thousands of M4 rifles and other weapons and hardware, light and heavy, to the Taliban /Terrorists in addition to providing weapons to the citizens of Ukraine?
Yeah, but those folks know how to behave responsibly with full auto military arms.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If you want the shootings to stop then stop the FBI/CIA grooming the mentally I’ll to become mass murders. Stop the war on males and white males in particular. Stop the crt indoctrination that is destroying healthy society and gender roles. It’s not the guns it’s the cultural Marxism.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 05/26/22.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Borchardt
You need to be ready for them to cancel your mortgage, bank account, healthcare insurance, car insurance, even your job and public school for your kids. No door kickers or even new laws will be needed, just a few oligarchs and you are screwed. Proving you have an AR will be as simple as looking at credit card records and internet accessory purchases.
The democRATs were waiting for this day and now they are about to have an orgasm taking away what is ours. We all knew it was coming and now it's here.

kwg
Lol. Wargasm

“I am The One - Orgasmatron….”

- Motörhead

IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The Democrats see gun control as a way to harm Republicans. Most gun owners are Republicans. The reason most gun owners are Republicans is that the Democrats have been attacking them--us--since at lest 1960.

I don't see any restrictive legislation this time. In 1994 the so-called Assault Weapon Ban did not confiscate or prevent the purchase of any AR15. All it did is require new AR15s to not have a flash suppressor or a bayonet stub. And it expired in 10 years. There were 500,000 AR15s in private hands then. There are an estimated 20,000,000 now. The dems don't want to lose votes.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
If democrats didn’t have the gun control drum to beat along with a few other issues they wouldn’t be relevant on any level.

They aren’t going to take our guns boys, if they did they’d have nothing more to cry on tv about for attention and donations from a grossly overweight single mothers.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
The democrats know they are skating on thin ice this year without touching anything highly contraversial.

Even Chuck U Schumer has to run this year, and he's running against a black republican.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
AKCHOPPER: I have a plan!
And just part of it is - MOLON LABE
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I hear ya Brother !

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I've been thinking about buying a gun....hmmmm....lol

Sam, if I were you, I would get a booster first.

LOL

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by luv2safari

BINGO!!!

Social media bullies and violent video games are the mindbenders that gave us twisted kids now.

Absolutely has played a part.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
If democrats didn’t have the gun control drum to beat along with a few other issues they wouldn’t be relevant on any level.

They aren’t going to take our guns boys, if they did they’d have nothing more to cry on tv about for attention and donations from a grossly overweight single mothers.
The timing is bad as far as elections being less than six months away but when bans do not work they’ll always have more bans for more guns to run on.

They wouldn’t be relevant now if not for a heavily tilted media and educational system.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Think farm country would shut off the food to the liberal cities?

I have a pushed for this for years with the farmers that I know. Why feed the folks that are taking your rights and way of life away?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Democrats are always fighting tooth and nail.

Republicans are always sitting back playing a prefect defense. “Who cares if we are giving up 9 and 15 yards a play, at least they’re not going to score a touchdown…..”

“Oh crap, there’s 35 seconds left on the clock and they’ve made it to the red zone.”

Democrats will throw out 1,000 stupid unconstitutional law ideas. Republicans always pat themselves on the back for only allowing 2 or 3 of them into law. Repeat.

There is no room for compromise. Next thing we know, we are the frog in the pot and water is boiling all of a sudden.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Go ahead and cancel my life(job, farm, bank accounts, etc). All you did is cancel all the things that kept me from coming after your azzes already. Get with it, see where it winds up. [bleep] around and find out, scum.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 53 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,859
Posts18,517,785
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.