-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a plumber at the house yesterday. His son is former SF and now employed by the State Police in Delaware.

The plumber was asking his boy if gun confiscation became a reality, would the State Police or other local LE agencies be tasked with collecting the banned firearms?

The kid said, no way. It would be an impossible task going to the millions of homes, chasing firearms.

The FBI and ATF don’t have that kind of manpower either…He figured all the politicians could do is make a weapon illegal to own. Ask for the population to voluntarily surrender the weapon(s) and call it a win for the anti-gun lobby.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell is about to rain down on the democraps in November. The previews by way of the primaries already show that. They are trying to loot the treasury and gut the Bill of Rights any way they can before before they go.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
I had a plumber at the house yesterday. His son is former SF and now employed by the State Police in Delaware.

The plumber was asking his boy if gun confiscation became a reality, would the State Police or other local LE agencies be tasked with collecting the banned firearms?

The kid said, no way. It would be an impossible task going to the millions of homes, chasing firearms.

The FBI and ATF don’t have that kind of manpower either…He figured all the politicians could do is make a weapon illegal to own. Ask for the population to voluntarily surrender the weapon(s) and call it a win for the anti-gun lobby.

🦫

\We outnumber the enemy, if they should choose to become the enemy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

🦫
The thing is that would be a huge win for the democrats. So what if they don’t go door to door taking guns. If you’re unable to buy another one and have to live the rest of your life in constant fear hoping that you don’t get ratted out or otherwise caught and get a mandatory 10 years per weapon prison sentence something akin to what East Germany was like.

Or living with the knowledge that if you give them to your kids when you pass that they’ll be looking at 10 years in federal prison per weapon on top of the lost monetary value of your own property since you can’t legally sell them. The government won’t get them all on day one but will have nearly all of them within a few decades by hook or by crook.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Dems can all fugg off. So can anyone supporting any gun control at all!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
]
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Go ahead and cancel my life(job, farm, bank accounts, etc). All you did is cancel all the things that kept me from coming after your azzes already. Get with it, see where it winds up. [bleep] around and find out, scum.

At my age I can relate to this point of view myself. But who do I take out my frustrations on?

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Buck720
I personally think it’s these hardcore video games kids have grown up playing since they was 5 years old. This kind of crap didn’t start until all of the call of duty and games like that came out. Kids minds at an early age can get anything embedded no matter what it is!

BINGO!!!

Social media bullies and violent video games are the mindbenders that gave us twisted kids now.

Absolutely has played a part.

YES, and the argument; millions of people played videa games and didn't go act out what they saw.

Yeah, millions of people drank a beer and didn't become gutter drunks either, but some did.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If you want the shootings to stop then stop the FBI/CIA grooming the mentally I’ll to become mass murders. Stop the war on males and white males in particular. Stop the crt indoctrination that is destroying healthy society and gender roles. It’s not the guns it’s the cultural Marxism.
This.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I personally think it’s these hardcore video games kids have grown up playing since they was 5 years old. This kind of crap didn’t start until all of the call of duty and games like that came out. Kids minds at an early age can get anything embedded no matter what it is!

BINGO!!!

Social media bullies and violent video games are the mindbenders that gave us twisted kids now.

YES, and the argument; millions of people played videa games and didn't go act out what they saw.

Yeah, millions of people drank a beer and didn't become gutter drunks either, but some did.
Shucks guess we'll have to ban video games prohibit alcohol.....and guns.
You geezers make it easy for libtards.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If you want the shootings to stop then stop the FBI/CIA grooming the mentally I’ll to become mass murders. Stop the war on males and white males in particular. Stop the crt indoctrination that is destroying healthy society and gender roles. It’s not the guns it’s the cultural Marxism.
This.

They're not interested in effectively stopping or mitigating them. Mass killings are beneficial to the enemies of freedom.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
They're not interested in effectively stopping or mitigating them. Mass killings are beneficial to the enemies of freedom.

They're creating the problem hoping we'll accept their solution, which is communism.

LOL
IC B3

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The cause of many woe's.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Raferman

BINGO!!!

Can kids watch a movie with hordes of murder, rape, torture, etc. ? There's limits set pertaining to age groups, little kids killing people with their video gun of choice AK-47, AR-15, machine guns, running people over with cars/trucks. Sometimes for hours per day.
Anybody who thinks that has no affect on an 7-8-9-10++ year old kids ain't too smart.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

BINGO!!!

Can kids watch a movie with hordes of murder, rape, torture, etc. ? There's limits set pertaining to age groups, little kids killing people with their video gun of choice AK-47, AR-15, machine guns, running people over with cars/trucks. Sometimes for hours per day.
Anybody who thinks that has no affect on an 7-8-9-10++ year old kids ain't too smart.
34 years old played all that [bleep] never once thought about shooting people.
Don't let the rinos pull the wool over your eyes.
Raise your kids right and video games don't matter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

🦫
The thing is that would be a huge win for the democrats. So what if they don’t go door to door taking guns. If you’re unable to buy another one and have to live the rest of your life in constant fear hoping that you don’t get ratted out or otherwise caught and get a mandatory 10 years per weapon prison sentence something akin to what East Germany was like.

Or living with the knowledge that if you give them to your kids when you pass that they’ll be looking at 10 years in federal prison per weapon on top of the lost monetary value of your own property since you can’t legally sell them. The government won’t get them all on day one but will have nearly all of them within a few decades by hook or by crook.

I get exactly what you’re saying. Like most of us, we all know going anti-gun isn’t going to prevent anything. People, especially the mentally infirm will always harm people.

At some point, and I don’t know when, our nation needs to accept that some people, after being evaluated, must to treated in a secure facility, until they are deemed no longer a harm to society. If the individual never reaches that level of certainty. They need to be kept secured and away from the public.

Prisons for the mentally unstable isn’t the answer, either. I have always called BS on those people and organizations that say police need to be trained up to know how to best handle a crazy person. For fûcks sake, crazy is hard enough. Crazy and armed is a whole other barrel of monkeys. Most cops have more than enough training on how to de-escalate a situation. And they do try.

It’s pretty damn funny, with all the defund the police yapping, and the budgets cutting being done with some of the money said to be going into new, non-Leo safety agencies that will send a person with mental health training on a mental distress individual call out. I have yet to see or hear of a single call out from a 911 call where the police are not being sent to the address first.

Where’s those front line social workers who know best how to defuse a situation? Again, it’s all public and political theatrics.

But wait for it...Now the Liberal politicians are trying to claw back that budget money, because law abiding citizens are being hammered by the criminals and the mentally ill. They now realize it was a knee-jerk reaction to a political agenda that they and the media created over George Floyd.

The anti-gun lobby and Liberal politicians want others to believe in a utopia of safety. They sell that utopia to people who don’t own or actually use firearms, but it always becomes a nightmare for the law abiding citizens who suffer from being victimized. No guns is their false utopia they have been selling since before the Brady Bill.

The anti-gun lobbying won’t change. It makes them too much money. There is a silver lining, though....Since George Floyd, BLM, Antifa, riots, protests and Biden. More firearms have been sold in the US to first time gun owners than ever before.

People are scared, as they should be, and they are armed.

Long live the 2nd

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

BINGO!!!

There in lies the problem. Unfortunately this stuff will never end and it’s BS when a politician gets on their stump and says “not one more dead child” or words to that effect. How are you going to stop it? Most of it comes down to parenting but how’s a screwed up country of 350 million people going to insure great parenting?

Democrats can fain outrage and claim that it’s never going to happen again while feeding off of peoples emotions and wanting answers but the truth is. As a percentage of the population it’s extremely isolated but there is no way to stop all of it but that’s something that nobody wants to hear.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

🦫

I get exactly what you’re saying. Like most of us, we all know going anti-gun isn’t going to prevent anything. People, especially the mentally infirm will always harm people.

At some point, and I don’t know when, our nation needs to accept that some people, after being evaluated, must to treated in a secure facility, until they are deemed no longer a harm to society. If the individual never reaches that level of certainty. They need to be kept secured and away from the public.

Prisons for the mentally unstable isn’t the answer, either. I have always called BS on those people and organizations that say police need to be trained up to know how to best handle a crazy person. For fûcks sake, crazy is hard enough. Crazy and armed is a whole other barrel of monkeys. Most cops have more than enough training on how to de-escalate a situation. And they do try.

It’s pretty damn funny, with all the defund the police yapping, and the budgets cutting being done with some of the money said to be going into new, non-Leo safety agencies that will send a person with mental health training on a mental distress individual call out. I have yet to see or hear of a single call out from a 911 call where the police are not being sent to the address first.

Where’s those front line social workers who know best how to defuse a situation? Again, it’s all public and political theatrics.

But wait for it...Now the Liberal politicians are trying to claw back that budget money, because law abiding citizens are being hammered by the criminals and the mentally ill. They now realize it was a knee-jerk reaction to a political agenda that they and the media created over George Floyd.

The anti-gun lobby and Liberal politicians want others to believe in a utopia of safety. They sell that utopia to people who don’t own or actually use firearms, but it always becomes a nightmare for the law abiding citizens who suffer from being victimized. No guns is their false utopia they have been selling since before the Brady Bill.

The anti-gun lobbying won’t change. It makes them too much money. There is a silver lining, though....Since George Floyd, BLM, Antifa, riots, protests and Biden. More firearms have been sold in the US to first time gun owners than ever before.

People are scared, as they should be, and they are armed.

Long live the 2nd

🦫
Plus 1

You can’t win an argument with someone that views the world through emotions.

A lot of the same people that harp the most for gun control are the same anti law enforcement people that hate police but want the police/government to be the only ones armed.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

BINGO!!!

Sounds like you cured the nation, you're raising ''your kids'' right, we're saved. Yippeee.

Are 7-8-9-10-14 year olds allowed to buy booze, NO , Guns?, NO , cars/trucks?, NO, it's because they're too young to be trusted to make good decisions with them.

Play violent video games killing innocent people or plowing Granny & PawPaw under with a Lamborghini ? SATIRE> Sure that's fine, let the boy sit in his room and enjoy himself hell he ain't got no friends and the girls don't seem to like him.

Hell we got him a big bottle of Risperdal N Ziprasidone to calm his ass down, plus momma give a valium here & there. Little schit better stay out of my liquor cabinet or he's gonna get this redwing boot in his ass. smile

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/27/22.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Democrats are always fighting tooth and nail.

Republicans are always sitting back playing a prefect defense. “Who cares if we are giving up 9 and 15 yards a play, at least they’re not going to score a touchdown…..”

“Oh crap, there’s 35 seconds left on the clock and they’ve made it to the red zone.”

Democrats will throw out 1,000 stupid unconstitutional law ideas. Republicans always pat themselves on the back for only allowing 2 or 3 of them into law. Repeat.

There is no room for compromise. Next thing we know, we are the frog in the pot and water is boiling all of a sudden.

Exactly!

It irks me to no end when I see SO many people STILL say "why, that can't happen in Uhmurka!.... They've been trying that for years, and it has never passed! We'll bounce back from this just like we always have!"

Yeah.... that'll never pass... until it does. And these people refuse to see that is IS happening already. Every day, things get worse... and they go along with it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this big-screen tv and barca lounger, Aahhh life is good

Posted by Bristoe
C
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
C
They need our guns and they need them fast!....When enough of us lose everything we have worked our whole life for, (and I see the potential for that happening real fast) we no longer have anything to lose, that's when the blood flows.....MOLON LABE!
Sī vīs pācem, parā bellum

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,510
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.