Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ol_mike
chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this big-screen tv and barca lounger, Aahhh life is good

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cvmw
They need our guns and they need them fast!....When enough of us lose everything we have worked our whole life for, (and I see the potential for that happening real fast) we no longer have anything to lose, that's when the blood flows.....MOLON LABE!
Sī vīs pācem, parā bellum
I will agree !

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Borchardt
You need to be ready for them to cancel your mortgage, bank account, healthcare insurance, car insurance, even your job and public school for your kids. No door kickers or even new laws will be needed, just a few oligarchs and you are screwed. Proving you have an AR will be as simple as looking at credit card records and internet accessory purchases.

THIS ...

I'm not gonna give up everything I've worked for over a dam gun, ain't gonna lose my driving license, insorence, health care. Freeze bank account, debit cord, turn off my power and cable god only knows what they'll do if we don't give up the guns.

I stand with law enforcement and I'm a lifelong republican USA USA USA
Im not sure if this is sarcasm, stupidity, or youre just a flaming pussy, but in any case, if taken at face value there is ANY truth to your post, DU (democratic underground) is where you belong, not here. I aint giving up jack [bleep]. [bleep] around and find out

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Gonna be another panic run on guns ! Better get ahead of the curve, boys, and do it now!

Nothing wrong with that, I guess- I won't be buying any more. smile

Re- Buck: That was brought home to me when i took my young boys to see Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles. What a classic! smile

Leaving the theatre, there were at least a dozen kids under the age of 10 out in the parking lot kicking at each other.

I told my boys if I found out they were doing that, they would be too busy rubbing their ass and crying to kick at anyone.

It worked.

No idea where those kids' parents were.

Last edited by las; 05/27/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Good, it might be the spark we finally need to set off this powder keg. This party should’ve been started a long time ago.

I hope you're right !!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A mad shooter on the rampage for over an hour while the police were busy doing other things, looking for keys, trying to find a negotiator whatever. The governments response on both sides seems to be that they need to further restrict people's ability to protect themselves. People don't need guns, they can just call the police, sounds more empty than ever.

Bb

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Stophel
You don't need no assault weapon to go durr huntin!

Every time I have tried to ask a Buck what kind gun he wanted shot with the damn thing took off running. A self loading rifle helps in this situation 😉

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Republican and Democrat means less now than ever. It is now globalist and freedom lovers. The only reason I vote Republican is there are some good folks trying to save the party, but I have no loyalty to the party just because of a name. The Democrat party is nearly all Globalist, and the ones that aren't are cowards and afraid to say it. All we can hope is there are still enough good guys to stop the madness long enough to get a decent POTUS......but I won't count on it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

Isn't just the lefties. Take a look at what those c unts McConnell and cornyn are doing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

Isn't just the lefties. Take a look at what those c unts McConnell and cornyn are doing.

Those are the leaders of the Republican party in CONgress. They both hate Donald Trump and his America First agenda.

"The United States government is a clear and present danger to every single American, as well as all freedom-loving peoples across the world."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Proving you have an AR will be as simple as looking at credit card records and internet accessory purchases.
Cash is king. At a gun show. Pricier, but untraceable.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by reivertom
Republican and Democrat means less now than ever. It is now (((globalist))) and freedom lovers. The only reason I vote Republican is there are some good folks trying to save the party, but I have no loyalty to the party just because of a name. The Democrat party is nearly all (((Globalist))), and the ones that aren't are cowards and afraid to say it. All we can hope is there are still enough good guys to stop the madness long enough to get a decent POTUS......but I won't count on it.

Those advancing globalism, and all that implies (perverting the culture, open borders, letting dangerous criminals go unpunished, prosecuting self-defenders, gun bans, etc.,), are well compensated, off the record, for their service to the (((ruling class))). It's no accident that they enter public service of modest means, and leave mega wealthy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

Those are the leaders of the Republican party in CONgress. They both hate Donald Trump and his America First agenda.

"The United States government is a clear and present danger to every single American, as well as all freedom-loving peoples across the world."

In the final analysis, they don't intend to control us. That's not their great intent. The intent is to kill us.. all of us.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kappa8
Proving you have an AR will be as simple as looking at credit card records and internet accessory purchases.
I like the way you think wink

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The Constitution does NOT protect your guns. Your guns protect the Constitution. Unless you choose to obey.

If you obey their new "law" you are as guilty as they are and have even less spine then they do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by reivertom
Republican and Democrat means less now than ever. It is now (((globalist))) and freedom lovers. The only reason I vote Republican is there are some good folks trying to save the party, but I have no loyalty to the party just because of a name. The Democrat party is nearly all (((Globalist))), and the ones that aren't are cowards and afraid to say it. All we can hope is there are still enough good guys to stop the madness long enough to get a decent POTUS......but I won't count on it.

Those advancing globalism, and all that implies (perverting the culture, open borders, letting dangerous criminals go unpunished, prosecuting self-defenders, gun bans, etc.,), are well compensated, off the record, for their service to the (((ruling class))). It's no accident that they enter public service of modest means, and leave mega wealthy.

No. It isn't any accident and the slightest of forensic accounting would reveal the depth of these crimes. But.. that doesn't happen.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by kappa8

Many people are going to keep a personal blue book these days.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

In the final analysis, they don't intend to control us. That's not their great intent. The intent is to kill us.. all of us.

The vast majority in this country would read this and think you're way crazy. The average american can't fathom the level of evil controlling this country and most of the world.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Molon Labe!

This.

Never give an inch!

The vast majority in this country would read this and think you're way crazy. The average american can't fathom the level of evil controlling this country and most of the world.

We both know we're both right.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 257Bob, 12344mag, 22250rem, 60 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,028
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.