Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Jorge, I’ve read several articles that said the HIMARS that we’re sending them had a range of 75km.

Jorge is busy Googleing.

You are right that the standard rocket fired by the m270 and the HIMARS has at least 70 clicks of reach.

There is lots of work that has been done to significantly extend that reach and who know the exact rockets we and the Britts have supplied with the launch systems.

I expect a lot of the rockets are older stock but the 70 click reach is much greater than the 155mm tubes have even firing Excaliber rounds (which the Ukes probably did not get).

Enter the third rate gun plumber.....And it's Excalibur stupid. Of course I looked it up.. STUPID. Ribka commented on the 300 KM range so I looked it up. BTW, the M-26 is 32KM. And I use Duck Duck go. Only idiots and internet pretenders (and effete, short, third rate guns smiths use google). Lastly, there is one version that goes in excess of 300 KM and Aces, just as you stated, some version do reach out to 75. And I did look it up..

Last edited by jorgeI; 06/07/22.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”