Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by steve4102
He will not be running for a second term.

Duno who will replace him, but over 50 high ranking Democrats have publicly declared he should not run. If the DNC says do not run, he do not run.

He is so bad that they can't get away with the massive election fraud/ steal like last time. Even the DEMs wouldn't believe he won again..They gotta run someone new..We are still hosed though, no matter who they run...

There's been some talk that they CAN'T replace him - no bench strength in the DNC. Who would, legitimately, do better? AOC - nope, Harris - we know that's not true and so do they, Warren? Nope. Who?

I'm thinking Mayor Pete is the one they think is the best on their bench, but he's like the rest. I wouldn't put it past them to come up with a plant that seems different than Biden, talks a more moderate game, but someone the crazy libs can still control...I'm not sure who that would be though. Maybe someone like Kyrsten Sinema? She talks a good, more moderate thinking game sometimes, but almost always votes the party line when the rubber hits the road.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 06/17/22.