Originally Posted by 673
The Av's should of won tonight, and would have if it were not for outstanding goaltending, incredible really.
That's TB's ace in the hole. When he plays well they win. And he played well last night.

That was a playoff HOCKEY game if you ask me. Just what's necessary at this time of the season. Have to have a hot goaltender. Have to come back and say "OK, you guys got us good in your barn, we're not going to let it happen in ours". TB made a couple of adjustments, including the flip pass out of the D zone keeping those dangerous Avs D men on their toes. That Colorado forecheck killed them in Denver, they had to figure a way to break it. Avs cannot risk letting the Lightning get many odd man rushes or breakaways on their "average" goaltending corps. Not with the players on TB.

Now, hopefully more of the same, except I expect Avs to push back really hard to get that third win under their belts. That Francouz guy can play pretty well at times and might be the difference.

Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Redneck
Hockey sux bigly.... Only thing worse is soccer... JMHO..
Lets all hate this guy lol.

I'm in. smile

Maybe not hate, but sticking our tongues out and saying Nanner Nanner Nanner, our sport is better than yours is OK

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?