Originally Posted by ldg397
Pretty close to that but with a little more wear on the stock but almost identical otherwise.

I know my 61 featherweight 243 with a cut stock shoots great also.

Not a lot of people answered your question as to what it was worth. You also didn't answer my question as to what "Leupold" is on it. You say the rifle is just like the one that someone here posted a pic of. If it's a low comb, it's not going to be worth as much if I were buying it. I much prefer a montecarlo for scope use. Those low combs were meant for iron sights, not a scope mounted a foot off the barrel and receiver. Sorry dude, but that is hideous. All joking aside, I'm assuming you passed because you thought $1,400 was too much. Again, it depends on what Leupold was on it. It could have been a $400 scope and then the actual rifle would be $1,000.00, which would be a bargain. Yeah, I just sold a Leupold that came with a pre 64 fwt. It was a leupold and doing Leupold things, so I got rid of it. Leupold guys don't mind that they have weird tendencies. I also just bought a leupold scope at a pawn shop recently for $200, that I can turn around and sell for $450.00, but you have to know what they are worth. Your typical M8 4x is not going to bring much. BTDT too..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA