Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Post a picture of that cool, new, pew-pew you got.

Everyone be thinking you got yourself something your Paw-Paw handed down to you from 1909

🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

SandBilly;
Good evening to you sir, I hope your part of the world had decent weather and all else is as right as can be in your world.

Thanks for sharing the photo of the youngster with a lever gun with us, it make this old lever gun aficionado smile for a bunch of reasons.

As a broad statement I don't have a pile of things in life I'd like to do over, but looking back on the fun new shooters have had with a .223 bolt rifle and a .357 lever carbine... well let's say I heartily recommend both for any shooters but new shooters seem to really enjoy them. cool

In the .357 lever carbine for ammo I've only used .38 Spl so far and need to run at least a couple .357's through it. In a similar way as you, I've got one open box of .38Spl and two rows left in a box of .357 so it should all be good.... grin

Seriously though sir, a tip of the hat to you for taking the time and making the effort to build bridges with any youngster - if it's yours even better - but any young/new shooters are a grand, grand thing.

All the best and thanks again for the positive photo.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"