Originally Posted by knivesforme
Well here is how much attention I paid, they had classic 375 Super Grade, a 300 mag Safari Express one of them had a replacement Pachmayr pad and they had a maple stock BACO model 70 Don’t remember the caliber.
Inside they had a FWT 06 that appeared to have a refinished stock and bottom metal that was completely devoid of finish and a FWT 264 with appeared to have a reblued barrel and a beat up stock.
I thought the Classic 280 AI with the custom stock was a nice looking gun, but I didn’t hold any of them!

I wish you well on the hunt BSA, I don’t have an A game, but I am a bit of a looney.

Ken

Sounds good Ken. I'm glad you were paying attention. I agree with you on the 1959 fwt. I didn't hold that one or any of the other ones for that matter. You described it well. I think I mentioned that rifle in another thread here. Maybe Battue's thread on his 30-06 fwt in the Mcmillan? Damn they wanted $1,200.00 for that one!! They are smoking crack I think.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA