Originally Posted by akrange
Red Wave .. I’m think’n The Derby Donkey named Mitch has another Script in Mind..
The Red Wave would be Disastrous for Bi Partisanship..
Very Messy for the Uni Party .. Maybe Uncontrollable for The Donkey ..
Expect The Donkey to continue to save the Marxist and Bi with more Bi Partisanship..
I,I,I say thar Boy we need a Bucket of Water on the Marxist Barbecue..
Our Friends across the Aisle need some Understanding..

Donkeys can be stubborn. A friend that used to raise them said sometimes they need a 2x4 to the head. I thought of that watching mitch on TV the other day. I wish his state could get him out.

People are just too ignorant or apathetic these days. Look at Utahs governor and Mitt. Thats a good example of a state where progressives just hang an R by their name because they know its the only way to get elected. We see it in our local elections too. Supposedly R local mayor with a Biden sticker on her Subaru.

I'm afraid it's still going to have to get much worse before it gets better. Conservatives need some real leadership globally. Europe and Australia and others have the same problems with weak or nonexistent conservative leadership.

The party needs purged of all rhinos. These idiots keep trying to out progress progressives. Like Bush Jr and compassionate conservatism. Just tried to outbid the left in buying the parasitic votes of those who just vote for their own beni's.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 06/24/22.