Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
The Republican candidate for President will be running against Gavin Newsom, not Joe Biden.

Book it.
Good logic. Young, handsome and politically motivated with executive experience. I can see it.

kwg

I don't see how he picks up support from anyone outside of CA tho. I mean the entire country finds CA to be a joke and a political craphole. Even Dems I know - aren't looking for California as a place to live. He also doesn't bring a state's EC that they'd not get otherwise. CA goes blue with/without him - need to find someone who can bring a swing state blue.

Right!

This is exactly why he won't get the nomination. He brings no value to a national ticket, none. With or without him, CA votes communist. They'll get a rust-belt candidate who spouts populism and common man.

With the latest SCOTUS decisions as bonfires and major distractions for the MSM to use as smokescreens the midterms will end up a purple ripple, I fear, especially with the mail-in vote fix well entrenched now.

These decisions were ill-timed for our side. The MSM has ammo now to fire salvos of "Republicans are against women's rights". "Republicans want wild west chaos and murders in our streets to pay off The Gun Lobby". The average mind-numb soccer mom, who never pays any attention to current events, will be all twisted and bothered that people can have gunzzz but can't have abortions. It can turn an election, especially an already fraudulent one.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”