Originally Posted by 99guy
I'd leave the way it is and stuff that thing with 175 grain NPs and rain death and destruction....

Yeah, it's a great user right now. Just thinking of gussying it up a bit. I've already glass bedded it. I don't know if I'll ever by anymore partitions though since SPS thinks they have to price gouge the fu ck out of us. There are many of us that remember that kind of chit. I'll gladly use Hornady pills or Barnes mono metals, since they remain on the shelf and fairly reasonably priced.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It doesn't mind factory federal 175's, so your bullet weight idea may be a good one:

It was actually too windy to be shooting that day, but the store clerk I bought the rifle from wanted to see how the rifle shot after I glass bedded it. The Burris reps in that shop, that day, appreciated the feedback on the scope I was using as well...:

Here was a little load development. Rifle shows pretty good promise and good consistency after glass bedding:

The brown tupperwared 7mm rem mag without the BOSS is a great shooter:

Had an issue with that used American made Burris, so I sent it in. I just bought that scope on ebay too, but at least it has a lifetime warranty. Sent in 2 scopes last week. One Zeiss Conquest and that Burris FFII. We will see if Burris fixed the issues it had. If not, I'm going to be pissed!!! Put the Leupold that is actually working back on the blued 7mm rem mag. That is actually a good Leupold, surprisingly...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA