Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I've got a new diesel suburban on order. I'll be lucky to see it this year. I'd also like a hybrid sedan but I hate the super wide center consoles that bang into your knee that they all seem to have. I had a Honda accord exl that id ordered show up about January but I could stand driving with my knees together. The downside to all the affirmative action female interior designers according to my friend at gm is that all vehicles now are designed for the comfort of short women.

They say men will only buy trucks and suvs now but I'd love a nice sedan with a bench front seat or at least comfortable seats without a foot wide center console. The last sedan I was comfortable driving was a Buick Lucerne. Some of the small cars feel roomier because of the cockpit layout they do these days. Wife wanted an suv a few years ago. I didn't fit in a grand Cherokee but surprisingly fit in a smaller ckerrokee because of the way the center console layed out

Bb
Find a low mileage Crown Vic or Mercury Marquis with the 5.0. Maybe a Lincoln Towncar? Pretty smooth riding sedan with a front bench

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]