Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope he does.

Make people see what emotional votes and stolen elections get them.
You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.

Freedom ain't free!

Sometimes the patriot has to suffer to get the point across to the dumbfuqks.

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.
People are already suffering more than enough with fuel prices and inflation..

No they're not. This is, at best, a pimple. Mildly annoying. People aren't suffering until the riots happen and I don't mean BLM.
You stupid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay a higher price than the city fuucks who did.

Nawww - that's not happening. You're "misremembering" things in your advanced boomer age.

People are more inconvenienced and things "aren't as easy" but they're not really suffering yet. You and your generation should NEVER confuse standing in line for a hand out and NEEDING it. You are the free shiit type. Need or not.

And I live in rural area, cows outnumber people 10-1 in my county - we don't even have a food bank or give aways at Church. It simply ain't that bad, on average, for everyone. None of us voted for this either but we're getting by - not suffering. Unless you consider "not as good as before" as the threshold for "suffering".

That's exactly right. Nobody is "suffering." They're inconvenienced, but they're not suffering. Gas prices aren't going to go down. They're going to go up.

Camp is where you make it.