Originally Posted by HoodRN
I've followed for years, goes to show you how much of a difference I think the wood looks. I'm not affiliated with no one but myself. I just happen to have a hellva a lot more time on my hands than I've ever had since cathcing Covid. I've been an early shopper on Amazon since primarily a book store, would you like my Amazon username to see how many reviews I've left since I joined Amazon or since I joined Jesse's hunting pages? Let me know, I'll publically give you my usernames. There are a lot of people that lurk and enjoy reading forum posts. I'm not stuck to just here, but also enjoy Rockslide. If I was a marketer I wouldnt have just stated and asked questions about people's opinions about the looks of a rifle but some of the options that make this a better rifle and a different rifle called the best series as there are some unique and very usable features that gave it a different name the Lugo BE.S..T series. I am a Sucka for wood and my first post in 2007 was when I first got into Big game hunting with the 6.5x55 M965 Tikka I bought with a wood stock. My Grandfather rest his soul died about 2 years ago and had been hunting since childhood in the Ozark mountains and could never get himself to come unto any of the rifle or shooting forum. If he had posted on here would you have assumed it had to do with him being new to shooting? Your logic is flawed and the 2 things are not mutually exclusive. Damm I asked for people's opinions because I had never had my interest swung so fareley based on some cosmetic changes. I probably will continue to view 24 hour campfire but the other reasons I post it because of people like yourself. Something like Black's art said about ass holes.

So you are sad because most of us think it's ugly as fu ck? Or that we were totally honest with you? Want me to send you a trophy where everyone is a winner????

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA