No buddy is sad over here, everyone has their opinion and I respect that, what you like is what you like. But just because I haven't posted hardly at all doesn't mean I don't follow the forums both here and on other forums. I usually find the answers to my questions on forums by Googling the question and adding forum at the end. Just because someone is lurker on the forums rather a regular posters doesn't necessarily mean they ignorant or a schill. The tradition of hunting and shooting is slowly being endangered over time by hunting not getting passed down to other generations. While I'm not "sad" about his comment, in which he just made a comment without it even being focused on the question might be taken more harshy by a young brand new person that's just getting into hunting or shooting. I started this thread because I thought the original Lupo was ugly as hell and I kinda was shocked at how much I changed my mind through mostly cosmetic changes. I interested if that had occurred among others.
I didn't even go into some of the innovative features that other companies might pick up in the future that would benefit hunters. I'm a Tikka man and a 6.5x55 fan. Really looking for my next rifle in a 6.5 PRC. My top choice was the veil wideland, but now my interest is in the Tikka T3x Ember.