Originally Posted by HoodRN
Hello,
I've seen a lot of interest in the regular Benneli Lupo but many people like myself was somewhat put off by its different 'Modern" looks. They now have Benneli BE.S.T rifles in 2 different camo patterns and in Walnut. I found myself LOVING the looks of the gun in Walnut really liking the looks of the 2 camo patterns. You can check out the walnut and 2 camo patterns and about the Crio metal treatment etc

I was very surprised to find myself loving the looks of a rifle by just a few changes. Does the look of the Walnut and 2 Camo patterns change anyone else's opinion of the appearance? I went from a pass to I want that rifle, especially the Walnut, 2nd the elevation 2 then 3rd the open country camo pattern.

https://www.benelliusa.com/rifles/best-lupo-bolt-action-rifle

It has a very modern/futuristic look to it. I agree with you, I like walnut the best. I also like the integral rail on top for scope mounting. It is not exactly my cup of tea, but it definitely challenges the norm and things like can produce good stuff going forward. Ignore the negative comments, they are just trying to get you upset.