Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by higher_figure
QAD Exodus. Really like how well it flies. Very durable and has been deadly

My son and I both shoot the QAD Exodus and love the things. They are easy to tune for, fly like a bullet, penetrate and kill extremely well. We have about three dozen kills and have no complaints with the Exodus.

Old bow Bud of mine that keeps a hard eye on all things archery told me about them more than 4 years ago, pointed me to a utube video of QAD owner shooting through a lot of heavy game in Africa, plenty good enough for me, it's a damn tough, straight flying, deep penetrating head.

One other thing I have noticed about the Exodus is that they are quiet in flight. Some broadheads make a lot of noise going downrange. Not the Exodus. I have stood behind my house where I am completely protected yet can hear a broadhead as my son shot past the house to a target down range. The way my yard lays out he can be shooting at 30, 40, 50 yards to a target and I can stand protected behind the corner of the house 20 yards from the target. In that way I can listen for the arrow coming from 10-30 yards away. It's shocking how loud some broadheads are.

It's a damn small world, i put Wife at the corner of the house behind the bricks, had her looking at my broadhead target, told her when she heard me fire would she have time to move, said she didnt hear anything but the arrow striking the target, and this was 40 yards away, good stuff man.
We’ve got the same setup at my house out to 70 yards. Our main target is alongside a monster oak tree five yards in front of that target. You can stand , facing the target, shooter to your back, and listen for the arrow. It’s amazing how noisy some broadheads are….easy to hear in time to jump if you needed to. A deer’s senses and reflexes are about eleventy hundred times faster obviously so it’s no wonder how they are able to jump the string.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.