Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by hookeye
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
God's speed sir and thank you for posting. I understand the "Covid is a scam don't get suckered into complying" anger that is so common. I can also tell you that my wife's medical practice this past Friday and again last Tuesday couldn't open because they did not have enough Covid free staff to function. First time in over 2 1/2 years of this outbreak that has happened.

This latest variant is really contagious.

"They are currently trying to find platelets because there is a shortage."

Very frustrating times to be a patient or provider. Personally I'm going to start wearing an N 95 again when I have close contact.

Prayers offered for a full and speedy recovery.

I fully believe it's real. But the government reaction to it is a scam. It's all a mechanism to remove trump and lock the economy and sell vaccines to children.

However, if you're sick, you're sick. And I am. Can't complain. These medical people have been working their ass off.

My view as well.
Hope they patch ya up quick so you can get back at it 👍

COVID-19 is a man made virus developed illegally as a weapon of war by Zero, Gates, Fauki and the NWO cabal to kill the elderly. It was released to cause total lockdowns for years and starvation and anarchy to allow the typical communist plan of stepping in and offering an end to starvation if their plan was accepted, a chicken in every pot, just as was done in Hungary and Cuba, to put the Proletariat in power.

This time they planned on putting the WEF Cabal in power where they would own all and the folks would have food and like it or else.

Trump was the monkey wrench that derailed the plan. Now they are trying to resurrect their Agenda 2030 plan.

Its not going to fly. Trump and the Patriots are why.

That explanation works too.