Great story. I don’t know Mr. Mann, but I need to ask around. Is Mr. Mann still with us?

He passed in 2015 I think. He enjoyed telling of his hunting experiences and didn't come across as bragging at all. I think he just wanted whoever he was talking to to enjoy hearing of his hunts as much as he had enjoyed doing them. I wish I could have spent more time with him. One thing I'll say about him is that he was a pure hunter. He stopped hunting whitetails because he couldn't find one bigger than his best. His favorite hunting method was to have a pilot fly him into the interior in AK or Canada and leave him alone for several days with nothing more than survival basics, his bow, and his camera.

Bo stories abound here in AL. I've heard most of them. He was one of the best athletes to ever play any game, and he could play and excel in practically anything if he wanted. A previous poster may have been correct about him having alien DNA. In the 40 years or so he's been in the full view of the public, I've never heard anything really negative about him or his lifestyle. The hip injury that slowed him down and eventually caused his retirement was a real shame. He does love the outdoors, too.

[b][/b]