Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by hatari
... Dr. (My ass) Jill ...

I know what you mean. My doctoral diploma wasn't out of a Cracker Jack box either.

if you feel like having an academic puke, breeze through the supposed "dissertation" she concocted at U. Delaware for her Ed.D. And, the U accepted it and stamper her "Doc".

The icing on the shame cake seems to be that, ever since Joe went VP and she got into the spotlight, she has insisted on being called Dr.

All true. Seems that she took offense to mail being addressed to β€œSenator and Mrs. Joseph Biden. Demanded an Avenue to become β€œDr. Jill”.

That’s why I put β€œDr” in parenthesis in my thread title. She’s nothing but an idiot gold digger without a brain. Calling her DR is kin to calling Kamala Einstein. πŸ€ͺ
I’ve got two relatives that have a PHD in Education. Both are School Superintendents. One’s degree is from UT and the other’s is from T-Tech. Neither could poor piss out of a boot without directions on the bottom.
Of all the real Doctors I know, the smartest has a DVM from TAMU.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/23/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~