David,

Barrel wear/tear,is predicated upon numerous things and as case capacity goes up,barrel life follows in compromised duration. As mainstay .243" chamberings go,I shoot a "few" and their applications tend to differ. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

As comparisons betwixt the 6-284,243AI and 243 Kreed' go...the Kreed is mechanically the most forgiving,due case length. I tend to fret projectiles much more,than heeding an arbitrary velocity threshold,if only because bullets matter wayyyyyyy more than headstamps. I'll happily take the Kreed' and more bullet,while happily trading away some velocity and eeking better barrel life. Hint...............

Grosslady,

There's ZERO fhuqking need to substantiate,that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktard,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit like Clair and "claim" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you read my EVERY fhuqking word...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You could simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes,apply same and finally learn something in your "life". Not that I don't enjoy your being too fhuqking STUPID,to even "do" that "much". Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Trying.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."