Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Shaman, good to see you're up and about this morning. Hope you have a good day.

I

Thanks. I'm up. I'm also in that in-between phase where the motivation to do things is returning, but I don't have the stamina to stay at the reloading bench long enough to get anything done. I have now been officially retired since 10 May, and my last shot taken was my gobbler on 22 April. It took over a month and careful planning to get the damn shotgun cleaned.

What really irks me is that I acquired my Brown Bess in January, and I've barely got a dozen rounds through it. I also have Mooselette's Marlin 336 on the bench. I tried to mount a new scope on it day-before-yesterday, and barely made it out of the basement.

ARRRRGH!

The only good news is that Moose dropped by with a pawnshop find: a minty 32 cal flinter squirrel rifle.
I put a patch down her yesterday and it came back clean; it may have never been shot. Together, we put together an order at Track of the Wolf for the essentials. He and I are planning a fall squirrel hunt. He'll bark them off the limb with the rifle. I'll lay down area-denial rounds with the 'Bess.

That’s awesome, keep on !
Kenneth