We lost mom several years ago which came as a surprise to us. Dad smoked cigarettes since he was 10 years old and had never been to the doctor up until a few years ago so we kinda figured that dad would go first. Mom’s passing has left dad lost and trying to fill his days with something…anything. Us kids try to keep him busy, we meet for breakfast and have family meals where we all get together but it doesn’t come close to replacing the hole mom left. All us kids and dad got together yesterday for a few hours of eating and laughing which does our souls good. We were at church this morning and dad must’ve been bored because he swung by my house and waited in the driveway for awhile before he remembered that we were at church. He stopped by the French bakery and brought some croissants and éclairs….and lidocaine patches for my back. 😂

I’ll miss dad when he goes home to be with mom but I’ll also be happy that they’re reunited. I’ll forever be grateful to dad for being an example of a loving and honest man…a man that I’ve ALWAYS been proud to call my dad! I had an extremely fortunate childhood.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~