Originally Posted by pullit
I can't find an 8 lb jug of H4350 and when I find R16 it is (after tax, shipping and hazmat) about $75 per lb (limit of 2 lbs) so I have not bought it.
I am on the notification list at several places for the H4350 but no luck yet. I have to drive at least an hour to get to anyplace that sales powder so I don't just drop by a shop and see what they have on hand very often.

That sucks pullit.. Hopefully prices and availability will get better. As far as H4350, it's been available for the last 4 months or so, but sporadic. My local gunshop has had it on the shelves for about $50/pound or $394/8 pound jug. Price sucks, but if you look at Hodgdon that's what it costs, plus you have to pay shipping. Midsouth had it for $41/pound a while back. I ordered 6 pounds of it and after I included shipping and Haz mat fees, I should have just bought it here locally because it came out to be about the same price. I'll remember that for next time and not order online so guys like you can have a better chance to get it. Keep an eye on Midsouth shooters supply. They have it from time to time, but it does not last long..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA