Originally Posted by zcm82
Originally Posted by Seafire
I wouldn't know... I stocked up for 4 years under Trump.. when it was plentiful, cheap and available....

to include primers... 15 buck per thousand....

Relevance? Or just bragging to pizz in the eye of anyone who's not 104 years old with limitless disposable income because they bought their house back in 1946 for 1200 bucks?

I seriously feel sorry for anyone just getting into hunting, shooting, or reloading right now with prices inflated to the point they're at now.

yeah, exactly....

but it doesn't take someone 104 years old to figure out, that after 8 years of shortages under a damn democRat, that when things are available and the prices dropped dramatically because shelves were full and so was the store room in the back.... that this wasn't going to last forever, because democRats will always be democRATs... there is a reason their party ends in the words RAT...

so if you are young enough and can't figure that out, and you live in a state ran by democRats... this shouldn't be a real shock to you...

its called plan ahead.....

and really wasn't hoarding it... just buying it when available on sale or lower pricing... and it doesn't have a limited shelf life.

so do you console yourself, by blaming people who were smarter about it than you?

if so, go ahead... won't bother me a bit, because I really don't care if someone blames me for their short sightedness....

its their fault, not someone else's...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez