Originally Posted by zcm82
Originally Posted by Seafire
So you were 12 under Obama?
Well I wasn't....If I didn't plan ahead, would that make you feel better?

if so, just to make you feel better... I didn't plan ahead and I just left what was on the shelves for everyone else, who did plan ahead..

I hope that adds to your day then.. and just glad to help ya out there.....

I have no problem planning ahead, it's always a good idea to buy when prices and availability are good. However, rubbing it in people's faces or crapping on them for not having the means or ability to like you decided to in previous posts is pretty tasteless.

My 'tastelessness' is your concept... no one was out to rub anyone's nose into anything...if think ahead is 'tasteless' well then that is a personal concept. Actually a lot of what I keep on hand, sees at times a lot of that loading ammo for those that may not have the means to purchase it... example for what I do for kids and their dads involved in BSA/ Scouting, that I am involved in... I don't ask for money from them....

I'm a person who has learned to stretch out my resources.. range brass I reload 30 and 40 times plus... using lower powder charges or things that work just as well for my needs... such as shooting a lot of varmint rounds at sage rats each year.... like I am doing this year using 10 grains of Unique in 223 loads, yet practice at the range by still ringing steel at 300 and 400 yds with the same rounds... 700 rounds out of a pound of powder... I go thru 5000 to 8000 rounds of things like that per annum....

anyone who knows me personally will tell anyone I'm not a stingey person... I give a lot to others and expect nothing for it... always happy to help others out, we are all in this together...

I'm self employed and don't blow my money on spendy showing things, like expensive cars or fancy trucks...heck I don't own anything I drive that has less than 200K on it... in fact I still am using vehicles that have anywhere from 300K to just short of 600K on it... I keep my vehicles running...and in good working.

I give more to others than I ever spend on myself. Doesn't make me a saint, its just a personal choice....I enjoy helping others when they are in need. If the price tag for that is attracting criticism... well I can live with that...ya hit a certain point in life, you finally learn your job in life isn't making every one happy in life. you do what you can, and its not a bad place to be....

hope you eventually find where you desire to be in life... I've found mine...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez