Originally Posted by slumlord
I got to add this

Seems maybe once again sarcasm and satire is lost on a few of the homeschoolers here.

It’s a No Frills used tire shop. Period.

There’s no waiting room, no comfortable couch, coffee maker, no water cooler, no 50 inch TV with Dr Phil or ESPN blaring. No wifi, no creature comforts for humans that seemingly have to be entertained or pacified while they wait. Nothing to sooth whiney bitches male or female.

It’s it hot, stinky, filthy tire shop. No place to even sit down. You stand there like a goddamm grown ass man and you fuggin wait. If he has multiple jobs ahead, sit in your damn car and stay out of the way.

Always like the atmosphere, the fella is extremely hard working salt of the earth man. Maybe his elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top and smells of sour milk and sweat.

The place has charm, it’s a local landmark. I’ve never heard anyone in that little town ever say a cross statement regarding service they got there.

Gees someone gussy the grump..,

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.