Woulda never been on the road that night if it wasnt for him.

Had to get his house "safe" for him to get released from rehab after his 1st revolving door hospitalizations per some nurse doing a home inspection.
Got that bomb dropped on me the afternoon before he got released the 1st time had to go for a caretaker briefing with him and a buncha different staff departments.
He was lying to hospital staff about coming to live here.
He said my house was all senior set up and ready for him to move in.
Which he never spoke of to me or his daughter.
Total lie so he could get out of rehab to go eat sweets and online gamble basically....
Went down that day for a briefing under my assumption he was going to his house.

That big ole lie came in about 5 mins with the head cooridinator/ social worker.
Awkward....
Sooo.
He is going to his house.
Staff informs me of requirements he needs around his house .
Ok ... I can make it happen.
Gotta buy a buncha schit the next day.
Go to medical assistance equipment stores.
Lowes
Home depot

Handrails all over the house bathroom, hallways.
Toilet mods
Shower mods.
Clear movement stuff.
Rearrange furniture
Nurse is supposed to come inspect.

Spend the entire next day cramming 3 days of work into 8 hrs of shopping and Installation to pass this inspection at 2 pm and then go get him in Nashvegas.
Get him home..
His sea hag GF is their.. nother story....
She and her cheap azz kitchen rubber floor mat and him busting his wing from it is how this all began about a month prior among many other things she did after...

Anyways
Leave about 8pm after running the fuuck around busting my azz all day.
16 yr old girl straddling both lanes of 41A on a fuuuucking cell phone not moving. I'm coming around a merge lane
35mph curve got all lights at a 4 way for me to flow and go.
Drove this road since 2001.

Had about a 25ft reaction distance from that dumb bytch sitting their straddling both lanes in the direction I was merging into.

Woulda have never been on the road that night if it wasnt for stooopid old people games...