I shop their main store all the time.

I know the owner from back when I was buying surplus pulled 147 grain bullets and RG 4895 powder when he was selling out of his shed over by the lake. He did it part time ... he is an accountant/economist and was teaching at the University of SC at the time ... a STAUNCH Conservative teaching at a major university no less, and proud of it.

He personally wrote PSA's Mission Statement (everyone should read it) and he lives by it.

He is one helluva good young man, now JJE Enterprises.

PSA has probably done more for our 2A Rights, by helping to flood the market with affordable arms and ammo, than any other company in history.

PSA continues to innovate with new pistols, AKs, ARs and the parts to build and service them .... they are doing God's work.

PSA is a huge employer here locally and they are about to get even bigger after buying a hanger over by the airport to expand their production facilities to a massive scale. The state recently honored PSA with a congressional resolution thanking them for their contributions to our freedoms and economy. (There are now too many ARs in the hands of 2A loving citizens to cancel us.)

FN Manufacturing is also here in Columbia, they make ARs/M4s for the U.S. military not-to-mention their barrel Manufacturing and their Model 70 Manufacturing efforts ... and PSA is far bigger than FN in terms of manufacturing capabilities.

Strom made sure The South would never lack Manufacturing facilities again.

PSA definitely does not suck.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.