Originally Posted by gregintenn
PSA sells good stuff cheap! They do this in a very large volume. This business model has worked well for them and it suits me fine.

If you want something fast, don’t order from them. If you need extensive phone counseling, don’t order from them. If you expect email updates regarding your order, don’t order from them.

If you want quality stuff at the best price, you won’t beat PSA!

I’d say that is a spot on response and I couldn’t agree with you more. I had the usual trepidation the first time I ordered from them and when the tracking showed it stuck in Nashville for a week I began to worry. The tracking never updated properly because the package showed up roughly 10 days after ordering and the tracking still showed it in Nashville. I’ve ordered many many times from PSA and I’ve ALWAYS been satisfied.

I understand the trepidation of us older guys when buying online for the first time but with PSA you can order without worry.

Good luck to the OP.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~