Originally Posted by Pappy348
Never forget that, despite whatever you think actually happened in the last election, close to half the people in this country are okay with this schitt. They want what they want, and don’t much care how they get it. The cheating and other skullduggery are just the “insurance”. The people are the real problem.

Yes.
I've been getting some leftist liberal youtube channels sent my way for whatever reason. I've watched a couple of them, then of course more show up.

Anyway these leftist have been so thoroughly brainwashed it's unbelievable.
Talk about conspiracy theories, I hope it's bots writing the stuff, I don't want to think the people in this country are stupid enough to believe these things.

One of the main things they dwell on is Jan.6, ''they'' call it a NAZI TAKE OVER attempt, by armed rednecks. They think it was a plan to take over then kill all of them. They are informing the left to arm themselves and be ready for war if Trump cheats his way back into the white house. LAF

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.