Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by SKane
The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

But if he's on the ticket, you'll cast a vote for the other side for spite?

Nope. I'll vote the Republican ticket and won't cast a vote for president. Same thing I did last time. Never voted for no Comicrat and I ain't starting now....

LMFAO what a Stooge.

Laugh it up. If even a small percentage of registered lifetime Republicans have left him he is unelectable. That is something ya'll are going to have to get warmed up to. You can call me a dumb ass, you can call me and the never Trumpers whatever you want to, you want to see a Republican President in 2024 you need to get off the Trump train. You want to see a Comicrat win in 2024, put Trump on the ticket. If you think you are going to get him in at the end of a gun barrel you are going to lose.

Low IQ idiots like you are why we in a pile of chit right now. You voted for and own this mess. Nothing can change that fact until the day you die.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne