Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
So why would he think Trump is divisive?
Honest question
Kenneth

I don't know and I don't agree. I think people are divided over Trump but he's not doing the dividing.

He’s abrasive as hell, which is a positive as far as I’m concerned. The only people that aren’t divisive are politicians, because they lie. He’s honest and honesty is divisive because the average American from both parties thrive on the lies that politicians tell them.
Tell an American something they don’t like and they get ass hurt.

Pretty much what jack says there. Even if jack's been tipping a few, he's many times correct.

Trump is a New York billionaire, abrasive as jack points out, sometimes honest (like most billionaires I bet there are more than a few occasions he wasn't completely honest) , seems to intentionally pull people's chains, pokes at them to get the reaction he wants, and generally doesn't hide who and what he is.

None of that matters when it comes to what's needed in relation to running the country. For the benefit of "most" Americans.

He's certainly better than anyone the opposition is setting up to run........................................and that's all that matters.

Yeah, he's divisive.......................but who..........................................................Gives a Scheidt.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?