Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
A retired FBI friend of mine posted this on Facebook

I joined the FBI in 1970, and with very few exceptions, have always been proud of the Bureau. This is an extremely challenging time to maintain my faith in the FBI management. Director Wray should have never allowed the FBI to be steamrolled by a politically motivated DOJ. Wray should have resigned before allowing his Agents to be involved in this witch hunt against President Trump. Wray needs to resign now. We need to get our country back on the right path, and it’s not happening under the present Biden Administration.

Personally, I hope President Trump fights back with both fists. This is 3rd world crap happening in the USA under Biden’s watch. We can only fight with our vote, and I predict a overwhelming Republican victory in 2024.
I’ve had more than enough of the liberal democrats thinking they know what is best for America.

I wish President Trump would realize he is too divisive and support a true patriot like Ron DeSantis to get the country on the right track.

Eddie (wife) and I both agree we retired from the FBI at the right time, when our little gold badges commanded respect through Integrity. Now the integrity is missing in the Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity motto of the FBI.
There are tens of thousands of loyal FBI employees who are no doubt embarrassed by this debacle. To them I say stay strong. Follow lawful orders. But never follow unlawful or unethical orders!

Glenn Tuttle
1970-2000
Bet he knows my Uncle.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter