Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Originally Posted by Higginez
It really amazes me sometimes the stupid behavior you see in the classifieds.

I recently sold NIB SWFA scope down there. Convo starts with "what's your bottom dollar?" Not even a name or even a "Hi" to start things off.

Next message is "send pics of actual scope and glass. If I like it I'll take it." No prob.

Once he says the magic words, he wants it shipped UPS. No can do. Small town local post office is too handy.

"Well, make sure it's insured. I'll pay to have it insured." OK fine. Costs me an extra trip to PO to get price and they give me total of $25. Guy acts like I'm trying to rip him off the whole time and this doesn't help. Tell him I'll refund him if it aint right. He PP's me an extra $25. Turns out it's only $11 insurance so refund issued.

I over do the packaging so I usually skip insurance.

Here's the funny part.

I'm half expecting this guy to get squirrly so I'm checking tracking every hour or so. I see it's landed and I send him a text, "Looks like the scope made it. Everything good?"

His response? "Looks good but I haven't shot it yet."

WTF?

Couple days later he sends pics of small groups.

LOL

Quick way to make my ignore list!

Never figured I'd be on the hook for small groups! HA!

Share your stories.

My bad Hig. I think I had just returned from one of our slim selection beer coolers. I had just found this short bottle of Coors Banquet, something I'd not seen before here in this beer desert.

It is just lucky for you that the scope shrunk my groups to acceptable levels. If it hadn't I'd have lit you up for scamming my azz.

Got to poke Judman here as well>Still I'm sure that MFWP didn't pick him for an antelope tag because of him mean mouthing our Montana small town beer selection.

LOL!

Yeah, not sure where ol' Judman was but in my experience the beer selection in MT has been better than good.

I suppose it aint all that great in Pony, MT though.

But they do cook up a mean frozen pizza!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.