Wondering how many of you guys use a progressive press?

I am considering getting one for pistol. I like to recreationally shoot USPSA which is the only action style pistol near here other than cowboy action. I load in kind of large batches with a couple of single stages setup so I don't have to swap out dies but it is still labor intensive. I would like to shoot more and my sons also are shooting more so it may be time to go progressive.

I am not in the need for a large automated machine like the Dillon 1000 but am thinking more along the lines of the Dillon 550. I would entertain other brand progressive's but have heard pretty mixed reviews.

Mostly loading 45 acp, but I do load 45 colt though not in real large batches, 223, and other rifle cartridges. I could see perhaps loading 9mm or another pistol cartridges in the future but not right at the moment.

I am trying to keep this economical as possible and am probably even looking at the used market as well. I don't really anticipate loading rifle on it. I have 3 single stage presses that can handle that duty.