Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Morewood
FBI will drop all charges because there was no "intent" to commit a crime. The Hillary Defense.

Libtard Baldwin will skate, he's one of theirs.

I don't think the FBI has anything to do with filing charges. No Federal crime or "accident" was committed. Their work was purely forensic. But IF any charges are filed, it will be by the D.A.of Santa Fe County on the recommendation of the Santa Fe County Sheriff's Dept.

Given how left liberal that area of New Mexico is, it's hard to second guess what the decision of the D.A. will be.

L.W.

^^^This^^^

All depends how big a “Donation” Baldwin makes to the D.A. and the Santa Fe Sherrif’s Campaign Funds. 😜

I figure the Libertard Leftist’s of Santa Fe will give ole Asswipe Baldwin a free pass. If he gets charged with anything there, it’ll be a tiny slap on the wrist.

In my opinion, the Lying POS deserves to charged & convicted of Criminal Negligent Homicide at the very least.
And hopefully the following Civil suit will Bankrupt him and his fake ass “Spanish” wife.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/13/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~