I have a Paramount Pro and shooting accurately to 300 yards is a non-issue. I've been shooting the 330gr ELR bullets primarily, with 84grs of BH209 by weight, and Federal 210GM primer. You can put quite a bit more of the powder behind it, per the manual, but you won't find me sitting behind it. I shot 5 3 shot groups yesterday. There were three right around 2", one that was about 4" where I knowI pulled a shot out of the group, and one group that was just under 1". These were shot at 200 yards. The velocity was a little over 2000 fps, so energy at 300 yards would not be an issue. You need a dial scope to shoot at 300 yards in my opinion.

I have the Colorado Edition, 50cal that comes with pretty good irons, and I am very pleased with the rifle overall. My only gripe is that replacing the primer holder quickly, especially with gloves on, is not as easy as one would like.

Last edited by kciH; 08/17/22.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB