They sound like real republicans Voting for a well documented pathological child molester, draft dodger and vernal idiot. Looking for ward to this biden massive tax hike on the middle class

Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Originally Posted by reivertom
I just hope this illegal raid was the death throes of the Democrat Party. I hope they are all scared and doing these desperate actions out of fear of the coming storm.

Hardly.

We have A LOT of Democrats in this country. People that think Trump won 2020 by a landslide are likely only exposed to a heavily conservative area and/or fooling themselves. There are more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Moderates, including Republicans, voted against Trump in droves..
Not hardly.

I do believe the brain dead voted for Obama in droves, not because he was a Democrat, but because he was black and they wanted to be able to be a part of history electing the first black President and to prove to themselves they were Not Racist.

Even with all that, Obama only captured 69 million votes in 2008 and in 2012 Obama lost 4 million votes and captured only 65 million.

And you actually believe that Biden, a guy that couldn’t get 250 people at a rally outscored Obama by over 10 million votes. Didn’t happen.

BTW, there are a lot of liberals were I live, many of my liberal acquaintances voted for Hillary in 2016, but either refused to vote for Biden and stayed home, or voted for Trump in 2020.

Maybe it's regional but in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, where I do some business, I've seen the opposite. A LOT of people in the business community voted Democrat for the first time. Voter turn out was a way up and many voted not for Biden but against Trump. One example of many is a private family I know that I believe in one election cycle a few years ago, the matriarch of the family was the biggest individual Republican fundraiser in the State of Texas. That whole family voted Biden in 2020.