another Bush will save this great country. A few more endless wars would definitely Help. s
We should nuke Russia and China. That will help help economy get out of this recession, reinstate Covid passports, and masks and keep out borders open for diversity

Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Originally Posted by reivertom
I just hope this illegal raid was the death throes of the Democrat Party. I hope they are all scared and doing these desperate actions out of fear of the coming storm.

Hardly.

We have A LOT of Democrats in this country. People that think Trump won 2020 by a landslide are likely only exposed to a heavily conservative area and/or fooling themselves. There are more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Moderates, including Republicans, voted against Trump in droves. Not to mention first-time voter suburban millennials turned out like never before to vote against Trump. I'm shocked that Trump didn't lose by more than he did.

Unfortunately, we prideful conservative Americans did not get the president we need but instead the president we deserve, an egotistical man with great policies, who because of out-of-control hubris, couldn't hold onto his own office nor could he keep the Democrats out of office in Georgia.

The real problem is not deep state or corrupt politicians or out-of-control alphabet agencies or laws or precedents (Roe v. Wade for instance). Those are terrible symptoms of a possibly terminal disease. The problem is that as much as half of the country is willing to accept these things along with a heavy dose of Marxist idealogy. And that is a HUGE problem.

A place to start is by developing some leadership that cares more about the country and its founding values than pride, power, money or political ambition.

We HAVE to turns things and that starts with turning hearts.