Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Windfall
I think now that I have my CZ 75 PCR reworked by CGW, a .22 conversion kit with adjustable sights would do what ever that I needed a semi-auto .22 to do. I really like the hammer fired semi-autos.

As long as it's reliable. That would be the next question. One of my buddies has a 75B Omega with the conversion kit, as does one of his buddies. They don not run "flawlessly". In the matches I shoot, you need a pistol that runs flawlessly. That is why I choose the Ruger mkII.

Mine has yet to fail, just like the 9mm unit. The weak point, for matches anyway would be the trigger I think. As a cheap trainer or field gun, no problemo. My 75 is an Omega Convertible, and it is a tight fit, but no fitting was required. Fine unit, so far anyway.

That's great to hear. I can only go off of the 2 conversion kits I've seen. They do not compete and have had jams. In a bowling pin shoot, you don't want that because the guy running 5 pins in less than 4 seconds is going to take it. A jam is going to be death, so to speak. Bear in mind, with pistol shooting I bring head to head bowling pin shoots into the equation every time because that is where I see just about everything fail, except for my 3rd gen smiths and my CZ's.. Everything else is suspect to fail, even your ever so trusty glock and others nerves.. Just how it is..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA