Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Mike, you ought to trade that ole LC9 in on a P-365.
I pocket carry mine quite a bit. And it has a much better trigger than the Ruger. + more than twice the rounds capacity.
And the Buffalo Bore Outdoorsman load feeds just fine in mine.

Tks, but I’ve tried the P 365, for me just a tad too heavy and a tad too wide. I especially liked the LC9 with the available nine round magazine, but recently one of my nine end mags has proven unreliable after a couple of hundred rounds in an extended range session Turns out they use the same spring for the nine round and regular seven round magazines, they shouldn’t. Haven’t found an after market spring available.

Here it was with a nine round mag in comparison to a J-frame, just a flat, light portable package, easy to shoot, and 9+1 capacity.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

As Deflave alluded to earlier, that narrow single stack profile makes for a quick and sure grip indexing when drawn in a hurry. I shot it faster and better than I did with the Sig 365.

It was my favorite carry piece until the magazine spring issue became apparent.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744