I dont know how much bowhunting I will have time for this fall. We just bought a new home and some wooded acreage that will be the future world headquarters for my bowhunting company. (we currently have shipped our products to 23 countries and have satellite offices /distributors in Australia and Canada with distributors in other counties coming on line) I posted that info because there will no doubt be jealous pugs asking silly questions as soon as I finish typing this post. (doubters make me chuckle) grin

We close on the property in October, then we move the business deep in the north woods. While the deer numbers wont be as high as others places in the state, I will have lot more bear and wolves to deal with.

We wish to become off grid homesteaders (which is odd for a guy that runs a web based bowhunting products company but we will make it work.) We are problem solvers and an Innovative outdoorsman. After adding 36 feet onto the existing garage (for the bowhunting company) we will add a geothermal greenhouse and a large garden and raise our own farm animals (And deal with the wolves and bears that might threaten them) and we will enjoy a life of seclusion and self sufficiency on top of our hill in the woods..

The plan is to have the entire enterprise totally paid off before the end of this year. This will leave us debt free (except for those pesky property taxes)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you find yourself in our neck of the woods. Keep driving. The gate will be closed and the security cams turned on. We just want the peace and quiet of the north woods.

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/07/22.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,