That project for the hybread heater body suit was fun. As an Innovative Outdoorsman, I like to craft much of my hunting gear. This way, I get exactly what I want.

Here is the entire project in photos. The guys here that have a shrine to me and follow my every move in the the hunting world will get a kick out of this. What a treat this will be for you. (You are welcome).

https://ronkulas.proboards.com/thread/242/diy-warm-suit-hunting

I dont have a lot of time to be on the web so I will reply in this post to the pugs here.

Originally Posted by tzone
Should be easier for you to poach up there.

Yes, I would hope so. Its gonna be SWEET.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Congratulations!

Thanks

Originally Posted by hillestadj
Locals will love you
Yes, In time I will end up funding or becoming a corporate sponsor for things up there like Ive been doing here for many years. Im a good corporate citizen. We have always given back to the community.

Originally Posted by pete53
looks great ! good luck ,Pete53

Yes, we poured over several properties and this one checked all the boxes.

Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Um well, that's very nice. Great location for a world headquarters business.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Springcove
By the way Tom Miranda is an adventure bow hunter.

Tom is a good egg. I like him. There are a lot of good eggs in the outdoor industry. I never mind when he asks to have his picture taken with me.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
World headquarters out of a small garage. LOL

Phase one will be a 30 x 36 addition to the current structure. Phase 2 will take place shortly after.

Originally Posted by 300MAG
I think this guy is Safariman's cousin....... eek

I dont know that person but Ive been on a bowhunting Safari. Here are the results. This will be a special treat for you. You are welcome.

epic bowhunting adventure in Africa dont be a jealous douche

Originally Posted by UpThePole
Always fun to watch the azzhole contingent here come out of the troll cave to crap on someone doing things they never could.

Love your plan and best of luck with it.

I'd leave the gate open with a Tiger pit just inside it. Big enough to hold a clapped out F-150 and a fat guy or 2.

Yes the level of jealousy here is epic. Its why I return when I have the time. The angry pugs here entertain me. The pouting, whining, pissing and moaning fuels me. They serve me well. This group largely is unaccomplished and the majority are not bowhunters which makes it odd that they hang out on this page. Any way, I do enjoy laughing at them. grin While they cry and whine.

Stay tuned for more pissing, moaning and whining from the local pugs. In 3................ 2.............1

1200 views already. Fans like you guys are great.

Until next time
Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/15/22.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,